New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Napansin ko lang...

Maraming new members (like the thread starter) na ang gamit ay first & last name nila! :busted:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok. mukhang ini-stir lang ng mga first time posters yun old thread. let's settle down or rather stand down muna tayo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I agree. We should be prudent with our statements. What if we were on the same shoes of Alperz. What if someone is just using Tsikot to discredit another shop for his benefit? I'm not pointing any fingers here, I just think further scrutinizing and supplemental proof is a must to further avoid this scenario. A stand down is a must just like Afrasay said.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wether it is true or not, may knowledge na ang owner about the thread. they have to come out and speak for their side. wala namang gulong hindi napaguusapan eh....

and about this thread.... for sure.... pakawala ito ng may ari to cover something... correct me if i am wrong....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    I agree. We should be prudent with our statements. What if we were on the same shoes of Alperz. What if someone is just using Tsikot to discredit another shop for his benefit? I'm not pointing any fingers here, I just think further scrutinizing and supplemental proof is a must to further avoid this scenario. A stand down is a must just like Afrasay said.
    Tsinita (in the original Alperz thread) has already mentioned that the owner of Alperz has "consulted" with her friend regarding the "libelous" post here in Tsikot.com

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Receipt and pix please...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Receipt and pix please...
    I think the other Alperz thread starter should also show receipt and pix to be fair.

And for that matter, any future complainant who would post his/her complain here should also show proofs.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    I think the other Alperz thread starter should also show receipt and pix to be fair.

And for that matter, any future complainant who would post his/her complain here should also show proofs.
    Bwahaha... good point.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    A bad publicity is still a good publicity.
    Hindi ba applicable lang sa mga politician eto?

Mahirap naman yata na ang kumakalat ng balita tungkol sa service o product mo is a bad publicity.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post

sounds fair

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Aaa Qquality Detailing From Alperz Pasong Tamo