New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    It looked like you wanted an easier way out for them. I didn't quote the rest of your comment because the rest was fine by me, just that you made it seem it was too much for them. Personally I think it's not enough, but that's just me.

I guess we just believe in the same thing, but say it differently. I'm sorry, maybe I just misunderstood.

It's that I do a lot of traveling myself; if I were in that situation I mentioned to you, I'd probably seek a harsher punishment for whoever took the life vest of my seat if we came into an emergency situation.
    and why would i want an easy way out for these offenders? again, my previous post is a tongue in cheek., if you read my post carefully, you will notice that if were the one to punish them, i will make them wear the life vest and throw them in the middle of the sea, preferably yung maraming shark...

i travel a lot also, and during the preflight safety demo, i make sure do have a life vest beneath my seat...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    and why would i want an easy way out for these offenders? again, my previous post is a tongue in cheek., if you read my post carefully, you will notice that if were the one to punish them, i will make them wear the life vest and throw them in the middle of the sea, preferably yung maraming shark...

i travel a lot also, and during the preflight safety demo, i make sure do have a life vest beneath my seat...
    Frankly I don't know why you said what you said earlier, but you're just rephrasing yourself. You've already stated it was a tongue-in-cheek, and that you're also for punishing them like I am, sharks and all. Previously, I said we believe in the same thing but express it differently. Finally, I mentioned that it was a simple misunderstanding. What more do you want to get out of this?

Come on, we're getting severely off topic and it's not helping the thread. If you want to assert yourself, feel free to do so, but I'm done with this.
    Last edited by mbeige; April 14th, 2008 at 06:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope the 2 of you will stop this already. You have both made your points and I don't see any good will come out if you continue to explain or stress your opinions on your recent posts. Let's all get back to the topic. Any off topic discussion after my posts will be deleted and the poster will be dealt with accordingly.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    hindi kaya chinese lang ang language na ginamit sa CX preflight demo? sa MAS at Air Asia meron din pahabol na announcement " removing/taking of life jacket is punishable... blah blah blah" after landing. they got what they deserved

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Frankly I don't know why you said what you said earlier, but you're just rephrasing yourself. You've already stated it was a tongue-in-cheek, and that you're also for punishing them like I am, sharks and all. Previously, I said we believe in the same thing but express it differently. Finally, I mentioned that it was a simple misunderstanding. What more do you want to get out of this?

Come on, we're getting severely off topic and it's not helping the thread. If you want to assert yourself, feel free to do so, but I'm done with this.
    my point is we should be careful and considerate when we quote someone's post to assert our point and opnion, by just qouting part of my previous post and not the whole paragraph you made me look like dim wit...nagpapatawa po ako sa post ko, e kaso part lang ang ni quote mo...and to the point you want me to consider taking my statement back... patawa nga po yung post ko ....and if you missed the "patawa" then sorry, akala ko kasi nakakatawa ako...as for my part, this will be my EOM.. peace

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I remember one time, vacation ako then stop-over kami sa Dubai then nakatabi ko sa plane ay 1 pinay from Saudi daw sya. Nang palanding na plane namin ay nilabas nya yung plastic bag galing sa shoulder bag nya then para syang namili sa grocery, lahat ng magazines, blanket, headset ay lagay nya sa plastic bag nya. My God I was really surprised kc ganda pa naman nya.
    Then 1 month ago my son, together with his classmates and teachers ay nagkaroon ng educational trip sa Bangkok for several days, nang umuwi sya guess nyo pasalubong nya sa mama nya? Complete utensils ng airline!
    Grrr.. sarap kutusan!

SHARING IS CARING.....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I remember when I was in highschool, there was this hotdog stall in one of the malls which, as part of their summer display, had hanged plane instruction cards and lifevests all over their stall!!! The plane safety cards all had "Please do not remove from aircraft" written on them, so did the life vests. Hindi lang kontento sa pagkuha ng plane paraphernalia... dinisplay pa in public! Matindi!

-----------
    Anyway, during the world youth day in Italy in 2000, we had a chance na makipaginuman with some Argentinians and Brazilians. Akala namin, resourceful na kaming mga pinoy kasi we were able to pick out so many canned goods which the other nationalities were disposing of (kasi sawa na sila)... As in the cans were just littered everywhere, kaya kinukuha namin...

Anyway, nung naginuman na kami, linabas namin yung mga cans namin (Let's show them Pinoy!)... tapos sila, naglabas rin... naglabas sila ng mga wine bottles na nakuha nila sa mga cafeteria! Masmatindi pa pala sila kaysa sa atin!!! Kagrabe! I think it was the spanish/portugese mentality that may have been ingrained on us. Kasi our Spanish colonizers naman (and the Portugese sa Brazil), just kept taking everything they likd when they arrived here, kaya nakigaya lang tayo.
    ----------

Anyway, the other problem is that we are often unable todifferentiate what we paid for. For instance, we may have paid for a hotel room. We paid for the use of the hotel room and reasonable amount of electricity and water, not the possession of their bed sheets, pillows, etc.

Such is our case in a hosp here in manila. Certain people who get a private room, darating buong angkan tapos doon maliligo, at doon rin maglalaba! I mean, the payment of the room gives the use for a reasonable amount of water, their use can sometimes go beyond what is reasonable. Kaya nagmamahal rin ang service tuloy...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456