New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OEM systems are pretty easy to beat because if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Custom installs are harder. Especially with a creative install team.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    "Ber" months na kasi...

haay... kabwiset talaga yang mga yan...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Custom installs are harder. Especially with a creative install team.
    dapat me auto-destruct mode

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Carjackers take pick-up truck in QC

Three armed men used a stun gun against a motorist and forcibly took his pick-up truck Friday in Barangay Paltok, Quezon City, DZMM reported.

Police said Johnny Castillo of No. 24, Judge Luna St. was about to take his children to school when the balaclava-wearing carjackers arrived aboard a gray Toyota van.

Castillo said one of the suspects demanded the keys to his Toyota Hilux (ZEU 540). The victim said the assailants use a stun gun on him when he refused to part with the keys.

After Castillo passed out, witnesses said the assailants forced the children out of the truck and fled with their van and the victim's vehicle.

Police records showed that in the past, Quezon City topped the list of Metro Manila areas with the most number of carjacking and car theft cases. With a report from Junry Hidalgo
    dito ko na lang nilagay tutal same banana din ito kaysa gawa pa ng bagong thread...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    2 questions:

- ano yun baclava?

- are carjackers using stun guns para at least iwas bitay kung mahuli, (if they used a real gun instead)?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...balaclava - parang ski mask. sinusuot din ng mga race car drivers under their helmet.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Carjackers take pick-up truck in QC

Three armed men used a stun gun against a motorist and forcibly took his pick-up truck Friday in Barangay Paltok, Quezon City, DZMM reported.

Police said Johnny Castillo of No. 24, Judge Luna St. was about to take his children to school when the balaclava-wearing carjackers arrived aboard a gray Toyota van

Police records showed that in the past, Quezon City topped the list of Metro Manila areas with the most number of carjacking and car theft cases. With a report from Junry Hidalgo
    malapit pa din ito sa congressional road .tawid lang EDSA ito at parallel na ito Ng roosevelt avenue ang Judge Juan Luna st.

marami din tsikoteer malapit place na ito

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Ang bad trip if ma-recover yun fortuner before 6 months then I think the insurance company has no liability to pay the owner except probably whatever accessories were not recovered but was covered by the policy. Imagine the real owner used it lang for 12 weeks while the bastard who stole, and probably used it in his nefarious activities could use it up to 26 weeks. damn!!!

On the other hand, pag hindi na-recover yun fortuner within 6 months, then the insurance company I think must replace the unit that was stolen but only to the extent of the insurance coverage. Since the fortuner is relatively new, baka may chance brand new ang kapalit but is say, its a previous model na, then 2nd hand ang ipapalit. Money will only be given if the brand/model will be hard to replace. But, If after payment in kind/cash had been made and the fortuner was recovered, then the vehicle becomes the property of the insurance company. By law I think, no one should profit from any insurance claim kaya nga bawal yun double coverage ng tangible assets.

Isang pang bad trip dyan, If say the fortuner was acquired thru financing, then I think the borrower is still obliged to pay the bank its amortization. If the borrower does not pay then, whatever claim the insurer pays or if the car gets recovered becomes owned by the bank. Masasayang naman dito yun downpayment!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Isang pang bad trip dyan, If say the fortuner was acquired thru financing, then I think the borrower is still obliged to pay the bank its amortization.
    may nabasa ako sa MCP.ganon nga nagyari
    nawala ang MC,pero obligado pa din daw sia bayaran ang monthly ammortization nia,ang problema di yata naka comprehensive ang insurance nia

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    dito ko na lang nilagay tutal same banana din ito kaysa gawa pa ng bagong thread...
    Medyo risky nga dyan sa Judge Luna I used to live at number 26 during (late 80's to middle 90's) napansin ko lang na madali ka maholdap, ma carnap etc kasi its easy for the criminal to get away dahil yung street parang highway no traffic , at walang Pulis along the vicinity. "Glad to hear that Childrens nung victims are ok" to bad di napansin nung victim na na casing sya...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
12 days old Fortuner carjacked by 4 men on board Mazda 3 in Bocaue