New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Heard once somewhere, this guy like looking at their house at Google maps, because it captured the moment his father's pickup was parked at their garage. Reminds him of his father when he was still alive.
    That's heartbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    That's centimental value, ma'am. ☺
    Ha ha ha!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Wait, is it Centimental or Sentimental?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hahaha sentimental yan TS tlaga

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    For me yup, cars have sentimental value. Although I have let go of several of my "pre loved" cars because of financial practicality.

If you have the resources to restore your beloved ride then thats cool. If wala naman just let it go na lang kesa pakinabangan lang ng kalawang

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For me yup, cars have sentimental value. Although I have let go of several of my "pre loved" cars because of financial practicality.

If you have the resources to restore your beloved ride then thats cool. If wala naman just let it go na lang kesa pakinabangan lang ng kalawang

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My first car was a 1976 Trans Am. It was white with gold chicken on the hood, red leather interior. I bought it used in 1982. Back then, I was poor and spent my savings on it. Then, I found out it cost a lot of money to maintain. Had to sell it at a loss.

But, did I love that car? Ooooh yeah.

Something like this but in far worse shape and had a gold chicken on the hood, ghost rider license plate up front.

Ironically, it was also the last V8 I bought.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 27th, 2015 at 07:39 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    My first car was a 1968 Ford Taunus. Straight front seats kaya now sweat to load 8 pax for a sedan. Had plenty of good memories on that car and a real work horse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12