New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Natalo na ang veyron at Koenigsegg! Ito na ang World's Fastest Production Car!

The Ultimate Aero is one of the most extreme vehicles on the road today, achieving incredible performance via its twin turbo V-8 engine. With an incredible 1,183-horsepower and 1094 ft.-lbs. of torque there is simply no other production car that can match the impressive raw power of the Ultimate Aero . Combine supreme power with its lightweight, aerodynamic body and the best handling systems available and SSC has delivered a vehicle that not only eclipses the performance of much more expensive vehicles, the Ultimate Aero is fully capable of owning the title of the World's Fastest Production Car.

www.shelbysupercars.com/

amf!....1183 hp at 1094 ft-lbs torque! Ang tindi naman nito!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    WEST RICHLAND, WA (09/13/2007) Shelby Supercars (SSC), manufacturer of the ultra high-performance Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo, set the new "World’s Fastest Production Car" record earlier today with an average top speed of 256.15 mph. Confident of the 1183 hp vehicle’s abilities, SSC set out to validate their top speed claim in accordance with the strict guidelines set by Guinness World Records. Among other requirements, in order to meet Guinness’ approval, a vehicle testing for the top speed record must drive down the course, turn around, and make a second pass in the opposite direction within one hour. The vehicle’s official “top speed” is calculated by averaging the top speeds of each pass in order to negate any favorable road or weather conditions. Today, on a temporarily-closed 2 lane stretch of public highway in Washington State, the Ultimate Aero posted a top speed of 257.41 mph (414.31 kph) on its first pass and 254.88 mph (410.24 kph) on its return pass, yielding a new top speed record: a staggering 256.15 mph (411.76 kph). The data, collected by Dewetron's world-renowned GPS tracking system, will be verified by Guinness before the Ultimate Aero is officially crowned the "World's Fastest Production Car." This breaks the current official record held by the Koenigsegg CCR at 242 mph by 11.83 mph and the Bugatti Veyron's unofficial speed of 253 mph by 3.11 mph.
    At mas mura pa sa Veyron na mahigit $1million!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

411 kph average... mamaw ko!
    Here's their proof!
    Last edited by juntzo; September 27th, 2007 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added words

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

More info:

Record-Breaking Times

0-60 mph:
    2.78 seconds
    1/4 Mile:
    9.90 seconds at 144 mph
    Top Speed:
    257.41 MPH / Official Average: 256.15 MPH
    Skidpad:
    1.05 g
    0-100mph-0:
    60mph-0 (braking):
    103 feet

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo??? Anong pangalan yan? Eiiiwww... Veyron for me, I think it handles better in the curves than that American. The Bugatti handles like an Elise on curves.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo??? Anong pangalan yan? Eiiiwww... Veyron for me, I think it handles better in the curves than that American. The Bugatti handles like an Elise on curves.
    And I thought Honda's "Super-Handling-AWD" was funny!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    byeron for me too.

madali gumawa ng mabilis na production car in a straight line pero ibang usapan na kung mabilis on both straight and corners ang production car

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    And I thought Honda's "Super-Handling-AWD" was funny!
    hehehe... maybe they have the same guy who made up with those names!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    hehehe... maybe they have the same guy who made up with those names!
    SUPER HANDLING!!! hehehe... tapos puro understeer. :hysterical:
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think the skidpad number of 1.05g is respectable compared to other supercars:
    Veyron = 1.3g
    Enzo = 1.01g
    SaleenS7= 0.99g
    McLaren F1 = 0.86g

Of course the big question will be the reliabilty! Baka mas matagal pa sa pagawaan kasya sa pagtakbo! hehehe

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
World's Fastest Production Road Cars