New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sa akin naman napapansin ko sa mga women stupid sila when it comes to parking.. take a loook at this example.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUKtzCfd1RY"]YouTube - women driver[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by D15B View Post
    sa akin naman napapansin ko sa mga women stupid sila when it comes to parking.. take a loook at this example.
    oist di naman lahat ng babae ganyan as well as sa mga lalake na minsan stupid din magpark...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this thread reminds me of one of my latest emails

i agree, some women are daring drivers ... my sister even said "Ba't ang bagal mo mag-drive? Bilis-bilisan mo naman!" ... when everybody else thought i could cheat death when driving!

[SIZE="7"]With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a 'Women Only' parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota . [/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hahahaha! You got me off my seat, sir kinyo.

Siguradong mag-rereact ang mga female tsikoteers natin. Hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    It's natural that male dominates vehicle driving: boys have their first toys the car - the girls the doll so it's not surprising if ever the video/picture above can be a representation of what we image for them. Also in my case most of the time my co-driver (wifey) is the navigator, it seems that we are sleeping during driving and she shout instructions.
    But in fairness to them however given the social acceptance women can drive well as men. I observed here in Iran, the number of lady drivers are increasing and lol they drive their Peugeots hatch in fast and furious mode!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *freefries-- mam sorry po pero yun lang po talaga napapansin ko.hehe.. or baka nagkataon lang. peace

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carbomb View Post
    yup. woman are more finest in driving. they even prevent road rage. cno ba ang gustong umaway sa babae sa gitna ng daan? but.....i wont buy any cars being driven by woman. why? cars being driven by woman have the most no. of dents, bumps and scratches dents and bumps, woman are not more into defensive driving kc nga sa sobrang finest nila magmaneho but woman pro racers are not included. scratches, sa sobrang dami nilang accessories sa katawan ay di maiiwasang magasgasan ang body ng auto nila i rest my case period. yun pa pala isa may period cla kaya parating may stain ang upholstery joke lang
    Carbomb, no offense but sweeping statements and hasty generalizations are not the best ways to prove a point. I'm appealing for some of our fellow women tsikoteers who might feel harassed with the way their monthly period was jokingly referred to in bad taste while at the same time criticizing the way they drive. I am no feminist but i believe in some sort of equality when it comes to gender topics like these. Just my two cents. You still have the right to voice out your own opinion though. Peace.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am not a ***ist per se, pero yung term na "LADY-DRIVEN" is for me not a positive trait at all....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pero sa ibang bagay.."lady-owned", it's ok. lalo na sa cellphone. wag nga lang sa car. i agree. kasi usually...USUALLy.....tawag sa mga babae na driver eh parang Piloto ng airplane...they just fly the plane, they don't look at it or check it. they don't even park it.

exception nanay ko, she's been maintaining all our cars for decades na. hehe...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    totoo naman, some women dont have the drivers instinct... well some men din naman. i remeber my sister diving my moms car, parang walang bukas.

pero shes better with parking... galing lalo na sa parallel. sana lang matuto sister ko to drive safely.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Women Are Better With Safe Driving