New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've had good experience with the simple looking Wiper Up. Hindi ko nga lang alam where it's made. The build quality looks ok, though. The 2 cars which we previously owned both had Wiper Up's installed on them. The cars which we now own, meron din.

Just a suggestion. When you're installing the stands, adjust the height only to a certain point where you take off pressure off of the wiper blades. You don't need to completely lift the blades clear off of the glass. Ok lang na me parts ng blade na naka-touch sa glass so long as you've taken off some pressure from the blades.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Just inspect it pretty often. Pag-rainy season you can take it out cuz chances are you'll be using your wipers often. Also not as hot as summer.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    saan available at anong brand yung made in japan na 250+pesos lang?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    dati gumagamit ako nito. now i don't. i can't see the difference. bili na lang ng bagong wiper blade every start ng rainy season. almost same lang gastos

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ;75860
    yup... dont use a wiper stand. I never needed it in my more than 10 yrs of driving. I usually replace my wiper blades every year anyway, usually at the start of the rainy season.

But I actually find it useful in certain circumtances like:
    -if the area you generally park your car is dusty, it would prevent dust accumulating along the wiper blades.
    -if you like parking under a tree often, this would prevent leaves and small branches getting stuck under the blades.
    Ask ko lang blade lang pinapalitan mo? Where do you get them? Pano ba magpalit ng blade lang? I've been wanting to change my blades pero di ako makakita ng blade lang PLUS di ako marunong magpalit eh.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Bumili ako wiper up yung type r ang price 99petot lang sa blade.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Wiper Stand?