New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good old Jeremy Clarkson... no matter how good the car is, he will still find something nasty to say about it. :lol:

Contrariwise, when he praises a bad car, he doesn't gloss over its faults... from an 80's book by Jeremy Clarkson: "On a good day, this car (Lancia Monte Carlo) can make you feel like a million dollars. Sad to say, I never had a day like that." -or something of the sort, where Jeremy lists his Lancia Monte Carlo as one of his 100 favorite cars, but admits it's a piece of junk.

In regards to "I hate their products because of what they did to us"...

Wala naman Swiss cars... and they didn't fight against the Nazis... I don't like that.
    We should ignore American cars, too... remember the short and totally one-sided Filipino-American War? And American Indians would have to shun American cars, Americans would have to shun British cars, French and Brits would have to stay the hell away from each other (remember the Waterloo!). All Europeans would stay away from Italian cars (damn Roman Imperialists)... it's just laughable.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ...and I can't believe how a certain car magazine came up with a verdict that a Jaguar X-Type is more fun to drive than a BMW 3-Series.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    ...and I can't believe how a certain car magazine came up with a verdict that a Jaguar X-Type is more fun to drive than a BMW 3-Series.
    hahaha... guess it's all relative... but since the X-Type is based on the Mondeo, which was a good driving car also, it's not bad... but definitely not as good as a 3.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    Maybe only in 3 inch snow roads .... and the old geezer probably mistaken the X-type for an XJ!. You can't quite tell from the inside.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
why do some car enthusiasts hate other car brands?