New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    my wife bought it, but i paid for it

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Been working since 17 and always dreamed of a brand new ride.

First one was the Nissan Sentra LEC by me. Sold na.

Second was the Suburban by me. Sold na.

Third is our current Dmax by my wife and me.

The fourth one coming is, well, we are still in the process of "Jack en Poy" to determine who foots the bill hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My dear lola bought my first car in my 2nd year college the rest was by myself..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i bought my car but the title is still with my credit union :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hati kame ni erpats sa paghulog

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    galing sa dugot pawis ko.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    katas nang ....homesick

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    1st car - 2nd hand car given by parents (college)

2nd car - 2nd hand car given by parents ulet (after college)

3rd car - finally, a brand new car..
    16% galing sa pinagbentahan nung 2nd car
    20% (in-house financing din sa tatay ko payable after namen makabayad ni hubby sa banko)
    14% galing sa savings namen ni hubby
    50% bank financed (sa sweldo ni hubby kukunin ang pambayd )

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    First car ko was not a car but a jeep Amante pampasahero 4BA1 yung makina but that was sold already 1991.

2nd car was L200 92 model chop chop ko from Middle East Gasoline 4G54 makina which I gave to my youngest brother until now nasa kanya pa.

3rd 2nd hand Mitsu Lancer 94 itlog type I gave to my eldest son during his capping ceremnoy.

4th Isuzu Crosswind XUV 2003 model A/T 60% hulog sa akin 40% hulog kay mrs for 4 years tapos na last Aug07. Nakapangalan na kay mrs.

5th Honda Civic Vtec3 2005 - benta ko yung 2nd hand mitsu lancer to add for the down payment plus installment for 2 years paid na last May07.

6th my own car SUV Toyota Fortuner 2006 model 2.5 A/T paid it in cash sa casa pero umutang ako dito sa bank namin as personal loan which am paying monthly until Oct08.

Hopefully eto na huli kasi ang hirap magbayad ng loan.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i bought my own car after i graduated from college. we're not rich so i have to work and save money to buy my own car.

when i was able to save enough money, i initially planned to buy a motorcycle but my nanay disapproved :D. she suggested that i save more and buy a car instead. i bought a corolla 91 GL in 2001 a little over a year after i started working.

back then i was earning 10K a month in a multi-government office. up to know it still amazes me how i was able to save that much money. i guess bonuses and lots of field work in far away island in Quezon. i saved my per diem during fieldworks and at the same time my i was able to save my basic salary.

:D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
who bought your car?