New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think ung street na katabi is Palanza, along G. Araneta...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I've searched high and low for BFG Radial T/A's. The only place where you can get them is at Auto Options. They'd rather sell them with the mags but will sell tires only with a little persuasion. They stock 225/60 15 and 235/60 15.

They used to have a set of slightly used 15" Mastercraft tires w/ Torq Thrust mags that were going for a very good price. Makinis pa at sulit if you're willing to go with Mastercraft.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Auto Options lang din hanap ko. Is it true that Mastercraft was dropped by the distributor kasi pumuputok daw?

I wanted to go that way kasi at least T-rated (190 km/h) yung Avenger G/T nila kesa the S-rated (180 km/h) BFG T/A. Kaso nga, wala na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Is it true that Mastercraft was dropped by the distributor kasi pumuputok daw?
    Possible...ang hirap na maghanap ng bagong Mastercraft ngayon.

I think it's still safer to go with the BFG Radial T/A's since iyan ang default standard for muscle cars (at least for RWL tires).

Another option is to import the tires. Medyo makitid kasi yung 235/60 sa rear, especially for the 70 Mach 1. Maganda tingnan yung 275/50 BFG Radial T/A pa rin. Dahil malaki ang patong ni Auto Options, you should be able to import a set at the same landed cost as Auto Options. Mas sulit pa kung pati mags i-order mo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    no hope ba talaga to get a set of brandnew tires that come in musclecar sizes? maybe other brands are available here sa pinas?

I have 15x7 front and 15x8 rear wheels. I dont even care if they come with white letters anymore just as long as they're all matching.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    If you're talking about 15" diameter, wide 60-series tires then your only choice is Auto Options. Believe me, I've tried all the places along Blumentritt, Good Year, Evangelista, etc. Even sa 17", pahirapan maghanap any wider than 225. In fact, Auto Options only carries 225/60 and 235/60....good enough for the fronts but medyo makitid for the rears (I'm looking for 275/50).

I'm actually planning on importing some (still deciding on rims and whether to go for 15" or 17") now that I've found a freight forwarder na mura at reliable. At the prices that Auto Options is charging, I'll be able to get mine landed at a cheaper price.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Meron ako pair 295/50/15. Dunlop lemans.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afterglow View Post
    If you're talking about 15" diameter, wide 60-series tires then your only choice is Auto Options. Believe me, I've tried all the places along Blumentritt, Good Year, Evangelista, etc. Even sa 17", pahirapan maghanap any wider than 225. In fact, Auto Options only carries 225/60 and 235/60....good enough for the fronts but medyo makitid for the rears (I'm looking for 275/50).

I'm actually planning on importing some (still deciding on rims and whether to go for 15" or 17") now that I've found a freight forwarder na mura at reliable. At the prices that Auto Options is charging, I'll be able to get mine landed at a cheaper price.
    That too may be recourse. Sometimes prices here are inflated. (no pun intened)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Where do you get BF Goodrich T/As with raised white letters