New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    dudes, where can i find a shop that does hydraulics? what are the risks of installing one?

im installing one because to avoid the baha.. how much nga pala?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to e-mail this guy. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2118532/1

Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pros: real-time height adjustment
    cons: mahal and sobra tigas ng ride

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hydraulics? yung parang sa lowrider ni Snoop Dogg? that's more of a porma device than anything that will help you ford high water. in fact, i'm not an expert but i'm thinking that those systems are not flood safe.

what i do know is that using your hydraulics weakens the structural integrity of your car....all that bouncing will eventually warp your frame. and of course your suspension is completely compromised as well.

if you're looking for something anti-baha, i suggest looking into a lift kit, or maybe an air suspension kit.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tama po ba na ang lift kit ay opposite ng lowering? Ano po ang laman nung kit at anong mods ang gagawin sa kotse?

Saan nagpapakabit ng lift kit at mga magkano ito para sa mini van? Ano po pala ang effect sa ride? Masmatigas, masmalambot na para kang lumulutang, more body roll etc.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cubone143 View Post
    dudes, where can i find a shop that does hydraulics? what are the risks of installing one?

im installing one because to avoid the baha.. how much nga pala?
    I don't think this would solve the baha problem - lalo na kung masyadong malalim.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SUV nalang ang katapat. with what you're gonna spend, i think you can get a 2nd hand SUV?

where can i find a shop that does hydraulics?