New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi guys,

I am thinking of signing up at either Wheelers or PMA. Which of the two are better? Does anyone have any advice as to which one I should choose? And would you know how much membership fees are?

Thanks. More power to you all!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hi and welcome to Tsikot.com! The PMA or Philippine Motoring Assc. has changed its name to AAP or Automobile Association Philippines a few years back. There are existing threads about this and you may find the answer that you need here:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9497
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20389

Personally, I'd still prefer AAP over Wheelers, anytime.
    Last edited by russpogi; October 6th, 2006 at 05:29 AM. Reason: links

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    neither... sayang lang pera sa ganyan...

not unless your car frequently breaks down, and your a girl and you don't know how to change a flat...

prevention is better... check your car before you leave the house and follow the periodic maintenance set by the car manufacturer and use only original parts...

this is just my opinion...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    being a member of AAP has it perks aside from towing services.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    I used to be a member of Wheelers Club but I shifted to AAP just to try it out. Have not used the services of Wheelers or AAP. Wheelers subcsription is per vehicle while AAP subscription entiles you to two vehicle. Forgot the price of Wheelers. Siguro nga pag di na bago ang kotse me (over 5yrs) baka adviseable mag member dito.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thanks everyone, for your input. AAP looks more and more like the way to go.

Thank you, especially, to russpogi, for directing me to the existing threads. I should've done a search first before posting. Sorry about that. (First post, sablay kaagad. Haha!)

More power to you all!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa AAP ako.

AAP has helped me several times already:

1. left my lugnut adapter..free tow
    2. renewal of car registration
    3. assistance on fender bender
    4. peace of mind

may mini magazine once every two months, free item every renewal (sa transhow), discounts to shops, etcetc.

not bad for P800 a year.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P1K for new members and P800 for renewal.

visit www.aaphilippines.org ;)

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dati sa Wheelers Club and I used the free towing twice. Since medyo bago pa ang car - 1.5 years, hindi muna hanggang mag- 3 years. Then I would try AAP naman.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    You can call AAP and they will send their messenger to pick up yung payment (P1k). The messenger will ask you to fill-out the form and he will give you provisional receipt and the sticker. Allow them 1 week to process your application. The OR will be mailed to you after a month including your card and another set of stickers for the other vehicle you registered (yes puwede 2 cars for your P1k registration). May mga perks and discounts and AAP sa mga establishments. I notice kasama Cruven sa mga ito.

Personally habol ko talaga peace of mind. Mahirap masiraan in a middle of nowhere tapos wala ka naman kakilala na puwede humatak sa iyo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Wheelers Club or PMA?