Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ano ale828? how much?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    miniman, do tell more bout the cooper your selling, i'm interested
    crenshaw: send you a pm already, thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko
    Aww man thanks for creating this thread. I'd really like to own one, I love these types. I've seen some BMW Minis and they rock. The Italian Job shows the Mini's extreme potential. :D

Any BMW Mini owners here? Kamusta parts and after-sales service nila? How much ba brand new ngayon? Sino ba dealers ng Minis here dito?
    sa cebu marami mini classic dealers,ranging from 300K to 400K.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    actually, I want to own one since my dad drove a mini cooper for around 25 years here in the Philippines before it finally conked out. It was colored Chocolate Brown. Back then, he bought it from a collector for only 800 pesos.

He used to drive it to take me to school before. From Nursery up to Grade School. It's battery, if I remember right, can be found at the back and it was pretty much reliable during its heyday.

One time we were able to fit 14 kids inside.. lahat kaming magpipinsan. Parking wasn't also a problem.

But in due time, we had problems looking for spare parts. It got too expensive maintaining it. On it dying stages, it didn't have any locks anymore, not even a key to turn on the ignition. we were just hotwiring it to start it up!

BTW, the reason why I remember why the battery can be found at the back is because one time, it fell through the rusted floor. but our mini kept on going because of the momentum. someone caught up with us a few hundred meters away and shouted that we left our battery behind.

in the mid-90's, Dad sold it for 6000 pesos only. practically "kilo-kilo' na lang. Looking back, he always kids me saying that since he bought it for only 800 bucks, kumita pa daw siya.. hehehe.

I want to have one if the opportunity and budget comes up.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the minis are really fun to drive and the handling is exceptionally good because of it being smaller. The mini has a lower center of gravity and with the wheels pushed all the way to the corners it feels like you are riding on rails, just point the steering wheel into the direction that you want and it just digs in. They are great handling cars, good interiors and pleasing to the eyes but even with the supercharged version there are a lot of cars that can out run it in a straight line, but the minis are not made for speed but for you to enjoy the ride just like the miata's.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My friends mini cooper restoration was documentated at his website:

http://web.bentley.edu/students/p/pacho_lore/Mini.htm

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ok yang mini, masarap alagaan dahil maliit, magkano ba ito ngayon dito sa atin?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm a big fan also. bibili ako niyan pag may pera na. uso man o hindi. ;)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828
    My friends mini cooper restoration was documentated at his website:

http://web.bentley.edu/students/p/pacho_lore/Mini.htm
    i love this site bro! nakakainggit friend mo. I love classics!!

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    i think you can't categorize a mini as "uso" kase these
    cars have been around since 1959 and they're still producing
    it up to now. I think "uso" means it's only good for 1 to 3 years
    if you're lucky, so how come they're still making it up to now if it's
    just "uso"? just thinking aloud no offense meant. peace.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what's ur opinion on mini coopers?