New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Last edited by Flagg; December 5th, 2006 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Ayaw lumabas image

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yeah bogeyman thats right, but the buddist sign is the mirror image of the hitler one, hitler got that from india and he knew that the simbol s powerful but i think he forgot how it looks like and used the opposite one thats why he became evil. but nice eagle you got there. where d you get it?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    flagg you got it, thats where i got started. i saw that like 2 years ago and started on mine.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    but nice eagle you got there. where d you get it?
    http://www.acs-onweb.de/hd/content/p...atSymbols.html

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    flagg you got it, thats where i got started. i saw that like 2 years ago and started on mine.
    Bilib ako sa mga tao who actually do something about their dreams...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    got the sticker done, the eagle with a VW sign.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hmmmm.

i like the what you've done to the windshield pero there are some parts of the body that just don't look right for me... personally gustong gusto ko ang shape ng mga bug. If you take out the fenders (like what you've done) i'd say it would look better if you convert the rear end din to say one of the late 50's rear ends (yung mas mahaba) para mas ok ang pag flow ng lines. Otherwise, keeping the lower part of your bug intact would have looked better with the windshield (opinion lang po).

I agree na ultimately its your car and do what you may if it makes you happy! its great that you're not afraid to build it the way you want to!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
whatcha think of this?