New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    1. 1996..SLEX coming back from a field sales appointment in Batangas, around 8pm....was really tired from the demo and sales talk....driving a kia cd5...I was on the middle lane....already sleepy but really wanted to reach makati since I still need to go to my board exam review class....then siguro nakatulog ako ng mga 2-3 seconds...nagulantang na lang ako when I heard a loud horn......I just realized that I am already in the outermost lane and a bus almost hit me(the reason for blowing his horn continuously)....grabe kaba ko...I stopped at the shoulder and had my hazard lights.....stayed there for a minute then proceeded to the nearest gas station...nawala ang antok ko but I needed to stop the strong thumping of my heart.....since then, konting ramdam ko ng antok, hanap na ako agad ng pwedeng rest area

2. coming from C5 going out to SLEX.....going to work in alabang and there was a typhoon.....medyo malakas na ulan....paglabas ko ng SLEX going at 80kph, naramdaman kong nagha-hydroplane na ako.....I tried not to panic and slowly ease on the gas pedal.....never stepped on the brake since I already know what will happen if I do.....until I regained control of the car....good thing is that almost empty ang SLEX since bagyo nga and most classes were already suspended...even some offices.....

3. scary and funny....driving from Lexington to Chicago last January....when we reached Chicago, we had a wrong exit....we ended up taking a backroad....it was already around midnight....we only had a printout of the map of main roads as well as exit details....we just continue driving until almost deserted na ang road...with houses very far from each other and covered with snow na....so puro puti na lang makikita mo....then we turned to a street but then realized na it was a cemetery.....blair witch movie, friday the 13th and other massacre movies flashed before me....
    then we decided to turnaround since nagkakalokohan na kami about the massacre movies....but 2 lane lang yung road and medyo malalim yung sides....when I took the u-turn, I stepped on the brake since mahuhulog kami dun sa roadside...pero di agad tumigil...medyo nagslide kami sa snow....then pag-reverse ko, di kami umaandar...sabi ko...na-trap ata tayo sa snow.....bababa na yung kasama ko to push the car when I realized, naka-neutral pala ako....hindi reverse(first time ko mag-drive ng automatic)...when I did the correction, nakaalis naman kami...and reached our destination 2 hours after...when we were heading back to Lexington, saka lang namin nalaman na working pala yung GPS ng iphone nung boss ko...kaya hindi kami naligaw pabalik....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    eto nangyari nung january lang(buti naalala ko to)umalis yung papa ko pumunta ng pangasinan. naiwan lang kami ng ate ko sa bahay. tapos si mama pumasok sa work...edi nung umalis na si papa,(nagpyesta ang daga) ayun kinuha ko yung susi ng kotse(usually na ginagawa ko yun), konting linis muna tapos praktis na sa garage atras abante lang kasi bawal ilabas eh..una mabagal lang yung bitaw sa clutch then mild sa gas..then tantya tanya kung bubunggo, nung tumagal tagal biglaan na ang bitaw ng clutch then diin sa gas...abante.......tapos.....atras.....abante..... .then atras....biglaan yun ha...then nung inatras ko nang biglaan, shift from r to 1st gear(no brake)....anak ng p**a! hindi umabante...may narinig akong "BLAAG" pag baba ko ng kotse ayun bumangga pala sa gate yun rear right bumper..ang lakas nung pagkabangga...eto pa bumukas pa yung gate ha lakas ng impact nasira nga yung lock eh...... tingin ako sa paligid kung may mga witnesses....buti nalang at wala...hehehe. sobrang kaba ko nun, nginig tuhod ko....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
What was your worst/scary/unforgetable driving experience?