New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh ok, sa ganung katagal naman pala kinakatok, basag bintana na nga talaga ang katapat. Kaso sana dapat bago iniwan nung nanay yung bata at susi sa loob sinigurado nya na may dala siyang spare key sa labas. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basagin ko yung window ng driver side and save the kid....then claim to my insurance, attempted burglary/vandalism, he,he,he

pero kups pa rin yun parents ng ganun (iniiwan ang kids sa ganun situation)

minsan na rin kaming naging kups na ganya!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Originally posted by MAXBUWAYA
    saw this "incident" a couple of months ago

A 4 to 6 year old boy was left alone inside a Isuzu Hilander Engine was on he was lying face down at the mid row. When tita and mom came back they found out that the door was lock. They knock at the door and windows and kid wasnt moving. No response but can be seen breathing(like sleeping)

Will you not waste time and smash the window open?

Or you find a guy that can open the car without ruining it?

----Mom chooses to find a guy that can open their car. It took i believe more that 30mins.

somthing like this happened in the US several months ago. in that incident, the mother left her infant kids inside a car parked under the sun and she went to a parlor. pagbalik niya patay na yung dalawang kids. kulong siya. yung sa isuzu, i won't think twice. i'll smash the windows of my car ust to get my kid. salamin lang yan, madali palitan yan.
    Personally that decision really sucked!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first decision that sucked is bringing the kid to the market.
    2nd decision that sucked is (if you cant leave the kid with someone at home) is leaving the kid inside a car with the engine running.
    - Unang takot ko dito.. paano kung yung bata eh pumunta sa harap at paglaruan ang oto.. patay... paano kung umandar o umusad o matanggal sa parking brake yung kotse at umatras at bumangga sa mga sasakyan.

- pangalawang takot ko dito is yun na nga.. malock ang bata at wala kang susi... bad move.

3rd decision that sucked is leaving the child for another 30 minutes inside to look for someone to open it. I guess i'm with the others that would choose to break the window.

4th decision... wala.. talagang nakakainis lang.... to generalize or not.. still.. pabaya yung parents....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    these things happen where i live a lot during summer.it's in the headlines cuz the kids die inside the vehicles:cases in point last summer:1.a daycare van driver left a 1yr old inside the van(forgot about him), a mother thought she dropped off her son at the sitter and went to work, her toddler died in her accord; a mother left her child in the vehicle for a quick 1-item grocery visit--she got the keys out of the car since it's illegal to leave your vehicle running unattended where i live, the quick turned out to be a little longer and her child died.
    never leave children by themselves in vehicles.ever heard of children dying also by accidentally leaning on the power window buttons their heads getting caught in the glass and suffocating?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hindi ko susugal ang safety ng isang bata sa bintana lang. ;) Life is precious.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tanga yang ganyang magulang, pinanghihinayangan ang materyal na bagay, kapalit nang kanyang anak...

kung sa amin nangyari yan, basag ang bintana nang sasakyan, kahit LC 100 pa yan....

anyway, I never leave behind a child alone in a vehicle, kahit jijingle lang ako, mahirap na, iba na ang panahon ngayon eh...

life's too precious, kagatin nga lang nang lamok yung anak ko eh sangkatutak na baygon ang kapalit non...hehehe parang si rambo, pero raid at baygon ang armas.... tapos iiwan ko lang basta basta sa sasakyan ang anak ko? no way man...!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What would you do?