New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just my car. Had the chance to drive the gokarts din in Farmers before. Ginagawa naming bump car yun e.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    A rented '01 Chrysler Sebring topdown.... not very fast and not as nice to drive as my E34 but iba talaga yung naka-top down... so much better than any enclosed car.

Even the wifey liked it kasi sa dami ng binili nya sa mall e had to take the top down to load all that bulky stuff...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Volvo S40 (may ka-carpool ako)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Small time lang ako.... 1994 BMW 525i... masaya na ko dun! ;)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    believe it or not, its the Honda Civic EK i drive now great handling, great power. mababaw lang ako

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Drove an E46 BMW M5 and a C5 Corvette sa States. Mas mabilis yung M5! Would like a chance to drive the new 500hp M5 . . .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    range rover 4.6HSE - sarap i-drive. ambango pa sa loob. nakakatuwa yung air suspension. tumataas pag ini-start tapos bumababa kapag in-off ang makina.

mb clk kompressor - iba talaga. akala ko everyone was driving slow. yun pala ambilis lang talaga ng kotse. kahit hinaan mo ang pag-apak sa gas, ambilis pa din. plus there's this weird sensation of speed kasi ang tahimik sa loob. nakakatuwa pa ang cupholders nito (parang robot). this car will bring a smile to your face and you won't be able to help it.

'68 ford mustang 289 - kakatakot. parang gustong kumalas ng makina sa mount kapag nire-rebolusyon. currently under re-restoration. ang tagal lang matapos. sana in 1 to 2 months matapos na.

sometime way back in the 80's: toyota macho with 2TG engine, dropped like crazy. burn-outs in greenhills. one big party sa likod ng greenhills theater. handbrake turns. wish we can all be forever young...

pangarap i-maneho someday: 911. nakasakay pa lang pero hindi namaneho. hay.. someday..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ramibel
    Drove an E46 BMW M5 and a C5 Corvette sa States.
    wow, e46 m5? super-rare yun!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Wahehe sir M54. :naughty:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The Mitsubishi lancer evolution V and the HM Contessa by far. The former was further customized by my cousin (seating, sound) and the latter made me feel like a Soviet party boss :D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
What is the best car you have driven?