New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice nice.. more more... mukhang magaganda mga entry ngayon ahhh...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe, sorry for the crappy pictures. I was in a hurry. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2098979389

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the new sportage kinda resembles the tuscon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for dropping by guys. We do apologize for the heat in the ground floor.

A total of 209 daily driven cars competed in the Street category and 35 for the Pro category for a total of 244 cars. This excluding the sponsors and other display cars both in and outside of the venue. The mark surpassed last years 198 entrys. A total of 112 awards were given away.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wasn't able to shoot much, kasama ko dalawang bata hehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kaunti lang kinunan ko

Favorite kong tsikot
    Honda Civic EG hatch choptopped

Grade school classmate kavillage ko din.
    Mustang

Carlo natatawa talaga ako kapag naaalala ko yung sinabi mo dun sa EG hatch na choptopped.hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Nandyan din ako last saturday tambay sa booth ni sir balck magic " the celeb" actually i'm rubbing elbows with the celeb na pla hahaha....

Pinaka maganda pa din yung accord na black lowered at may HID :hihihi:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy329 View Post
    Thanks for dropping by guys. We do apologize for the heat in the ground floor.

A total of 209 daily driven cars competed in the Street category and 35 for the Pro category for a total of 244 cars. This excluding the sponsors and other display cars both in and outside of the venue. The mark surpassed last years 198 entrys. A total of 112 awards were given away.

209 cars competed in the street category? Yung 'street category' yan ba yung nasa baba nakadisplay? If yes, parang less than forty (40) cars lang yung nakita ko sa baba nung day one, and even less nung day two.

PS: I liked the old venue better, masmaganda pag open parking para hindi mainit. Tsaka madaming mga show quality cars last year na nakapark sa tabi-tabi na hindi kasali sa show, kaya feeling ng mga tao ang daming showcars.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bry: Ditto, when I went there, less than 20 siguro nakapark sa baba, super dark and dusty, so we went up to the 2nd floor, kala namin event parking or something sa 1st floor.

Having 2 separate floors kinda killed the atmosphere and the ambiance of a car show.

Still a great effort, I'm sure it can be improved upon... Might be more fun if the venue was inside tiendesitas itself hehe. Kahit palibot ng parking sa loob.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed: I'm guessing you went on the second day, right? Hehe konti na lang talaga naiwan sa baba. The first day was pretty decent though.

Yup, very good effort. But still a lot of room for improvement. One more thing.... Get more girls next year!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WAVE 89.1 Bumper 2 Bumper 2006