Quote Originally Posted by nemo's friend
di ba ang insured is the vehicle and not the driver? and you said it's just a month since you paid for the car - so dapat i-honor pa din yung policy mo. unless, your deed of sale problem got in the way, baka akala carnapped na insured vehicle sa kanila (insurer).

my 1st car was 2nd hand and with a valid insurance coverage under 1st owner name, when i accidentally backed it up poorly in our garage (another story) ... the insurer honored my claim since ang insured ay vehicle and O.D.

good luck sa iyo, alam ko mahirap yan. sana maayos mo ... habulin mo din yung trucking company and have them pay for repair. may police report ka naman di ba?
oo nga e.. m trying to legalize my ownership.. through another deed of sale with the second owner.. very cooperative naman sya. Im very much hoping to complete this ownership issue asap and get on with the claiming from the insurance. I read the policy.. nakalagay naman dun na the "AUTHORIZED DRIVER = Insured or anyone the insured permits" so somebody just advised me to make an affidavit w/ the signature of the insured/second owner and registered owner declaring and acknowledging that I am now the rightful owner and submit that to the insurance. I pray that'll work.

And yes, I have a police report done on the day I got hit. So I'll be going after the truck company. and at the same time, Im looking for a lawyer so I can sue, if my case is strong, the one who sold me the car for putting me through all this. (grrrr!) :fire: