New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ngyerks! hina ako sa english eh... yes or no lang... hehehe

shane: some friends of my dad imports cars and ship it to subic or manila. however starting this january 2005, if you would import a second-hand car/automobile from japan, you have to pay another five hundred thousand pesos for the additional taxes.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    sir Drfta86 It is better to import 2 ~3 units in 1X40"van

Yokohama bound phil if you are going
    to import units, your aprox cost will be
    FREIGHT
    US$550.00
    RELEASE
    US$400.00..hehe..>>

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Thank you all for the replies! I am happy to see that the local interest is welcoming!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    maybe you can find me a twin turbo engine from a mitsubishi galant? my friend wants to drop one in his car. he has already done a 4g63t in his lancer and is on to bigger and better things.

andy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6A12TT mmmmm yummmy.... :drool:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    does anyone know about importing cars? how much will it cost.
    I read an article recently that they took away the ban on importing second hand cars...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung wala ka contact sa customs or magaling na forwarding agent, forget it. you need to pay for freight charges which is computed either by weight or the size of the container van (20 foot or 40 foot). tax is based on the blue book value of the car. and even if you pay the right tax you will need to bribe for every signature on the customs forms because they will simply refuse to sign your papers without a bribe. and after the car is released to you by customs then you will need to go the same thing again with LTO before they register your car.

bili ka na lang ng subic, or ask those subic auctioneers to bring in the car you want. make your life simple and problem free. gets?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i want the rx8... people in subic do the importing for you?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes. may kilala misis ko kaya lang long time no see na sila, 1st cousin nya. if you pm me your email adress maybe i can find out for you his contact info. no promises kasi nga 3 years na wala sila contact eh. or you can just try calling those auctioneers at subic and valenzuela. i'm sure they will welcome your business. wala sila risk na hindi mabili ang car kasi ikaw na mismo nag-order eh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or why not try those dealers at timog avenue, the one near quezon avenue sa right side. they will get the car you want no hassles.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Vehicle Importation Procedures / Fees [Merged]