New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    that's the hyundai rodius.
    'Di ba Ssangyong Rodius?

Yup its a Ssangyong. Mmm... I wondered if a woman designed that SUV? its like a hatchback with a carryboy slapped on its back.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    siyet! akala ko phinotoshop na car! tipong binaboy! ang pangit naman nun...

i disagree with hummer h2 and lalo na with bmw 5 series! to see is to appreciate... pero ika nga ni carlo, dont judge a car if you havent driven it yet... sobrang ganda ng bmw5 series... its a matter of taste na lang...

i used to like hummer h2 until my discussed why we would not get one... she has a point... sayang sa gas... it doesnt mean afford mo bumili ng gas eh uubusin mo ang gas sa mundo... be considerate... kaya nagmamahal ang gas dahil sa mga umuubos ng gas sa mundo...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    ugliest car EVER...

looks most nearly like a weird minivan with a 'hydrocephalusian-tendency'

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    i disagree with hummer h2 and lalo na with bmw 5 series! to see is to appreciate... pero ika nga ni carlo, dont judge a car if you havent driven it yet... sobrang ganda ng bmw5 series... its a matter of taste na lang...

i used to like hummer h2 until my discussed why we would not get one... she has a point... sayang sa gas... it doesnt mean afford mo bumili ng gas eh uubusin mo ang gas sa mundo... be considerate... kaya nagmamahal ang gas dahil sa mga umuubos ng gas sa mundo...
    Easy lang, tsong. "Ugliest cars" naman yung usapan eh, hindi "worst cars". It's not about the features or performance, just the aesthetics. Marami rin kasi ang hindi fans ng mga designs ni Chris Bangle, kaya ayaw sa 5-series (actually, it was the late BMW designer Davide Arcangeli who designed the 5-series, under Bangle's supervision).

H2, malakas nga sa gas. Such a waste of metal.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 16th, 2005 at 12:13 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    rodius is the ugliest hands down! looks like a minivan with a cancerous lump! hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    haha may hydrocephalus nga yun car.
    i dont agree na h2 and avalanche is ugly

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    'Di ba Ssangyong Rodius?
    hehehe! my bad... sumakit yata masyado mata ko kaya naleche na rin ang tinype ko.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwahaha...i actually kinda like the scion xB (B stands for box i think). i guess that makes me a geek :D

i hate the 5-series, but it's selling well in the US. actually, i have two colleagues who bought one, and 2 others have 7-series. damn, those are ugly cars, but they love the luxury and the driving characteristics.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup.ugliest nga yang rodius..

second would be the rocsta, 3rd would be the rexston, 4th would be the musso (teka. meron kami nito a! ay oo nga pala sira e, nasa casa..for the 5th time in a month..i forgot all about it)..parang puro ssangyong a
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
"The Top 10 Ugliest Cars Of 2005"