New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Survey lang mga ka tsikot

kung kayo ang nag mamaneho, okay lang ba na ang pasahero ninyo ay naka upo sa likod at bakante ang passenger seat sa harap?

oo (yes) o hindi (no) lang ang sagot

umpisahan ko, ang sagot ko ay oo (yes)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    Survey lang mga ka tsikot

kung kayo ang nag mamaneho, okay lang ba na ang pasahero ninyo ay naka upo sa likod at bakante ang passenger seat sa harap?

oo (yes) o hindi (no) lang ang sagot

umpisahan ko, ang sagot ko ay oo (yes)
    i prefer, sa likod.
    anti-covid behavior.
    yes i know it don't work too well...
    besides, i have abubots on it.

do i feel like a chauffeur because of it?
    not at all!
    i know for a fact, that i own the car.

besides,
    at night, a passenger sitting beside me, playing with cellphone,
    the reflection of the cellphone's light against the side window glass, can get distracting.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 8th, 2022 at 12:14 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Rear ... so less dust is kicked up to the aircon blower / fan / evaporator ...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende kung sino yung pasahero.. kung acquintance lang at hindi naman masyadong close, yes i prefer na sa likod na lang sya..

pero kung tsiks.. aba syempre sa harap..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Yes its okay some passenger would prefer seating at the back because it is more spacious.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Depende sa passenger... pag di ko type.. di ko yan sasakay.. bahala sya sa buhay nya

Pero in general kung ka tropa naman eh sa harap... kung tipong passenger ka like taxi, sa likod

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    TL;DR hinde

May mga kilala akong lalake na bawal babae sa front seat. Orders from the wife/gf daw.

Ako I prefer to have someone in the front seat. If the front seat passenger gets off first I ask someone else to move to the front. To avoid this I normally assign seating according to the order of baba. Last baba ang front seater.

Nung wala pa ako oto I usually ride shotgun in taxis unless may kasamang date. It helped me learn the driving styles and routes around Manila. Now na nagsawa na ako sa traffic and kamote I always ride at the back lalo na dahil I only ride Grab and medyo sure akong di ako ililigaw.
    Last edited by JohnM; August 8th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HINDI. NO. NEIN.

I am absolutely shocked that everyone is okay with rear??? And where are these people that would sit at the rear when it's the owner driving? Is this because of covid only? How about pre covid?

I'd be extremely offended if a person riding with me would sit at the rear leaving me in front like a driver? I've never in my entire life encountered a person like this. Even among my friends, when we'd bring one car lang, we'd talk about who will be dropped off last because that person gets to sit in front.

I also have married guy friends and even if it's just the two of us, I still sit in front (or they sit in front when I am driving) I am also shocked that men let their gfs or wives pussywhip them like that??? It's the first time I've heard that rule

If it's raining and/or it's just a few meters drive, I insist that the person stays in the rear na lang, kasi sometimes something comes up and the person is front has to get off first, but still my passengers would insist on moving in front. Even my own mother would insist on moving in front.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 8th, 2022 at 06:57 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    No, you're not the only one. Even if Grab yung ride, I prefer to sit up front, and kung makikisabay, dapat sa front if no one else is occupying the rear seats.

Nothing wrong with sitting in the back of course, per culturally, ang connotation of that for a lot of people is senorito/ita ang dating.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    No, you're not the only one. Even if Grab yung ride, I prefer to sit up front, and kung makikisabay, dapat sa front if no one else is occupying the rear seats.

Nothing wrong with sitting in the back of course, per culturally, ang connotation of that for a lot of people is senorito/ita ang dating.
    I'm confused, what do you mean by nothing wrong with sitting at the back? I thought you said kung makikisabay in front? I only sit at the rear if it's the driver

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast