New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by franhiz View Post
    yup. good point... I leave the imagining to you.. you're the architect. i'm sure you're a master at your craft.
    Thanks for the compliment. Judging from your other posts, I am quite sure you also excel in your own field. We all have to be in order to be recession-proof.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Thanks for the compliment. Judging from your other posts, I am quite sure you also excel in your own field. We all have to be in order to be recession-proof.
    .................word!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yep, it's only here in the philippines you can drive just about anything with wheels,they now even have a bicycle with a sidecart fitted with a lawnmower engine which is very street legal,i just saw one today, i wonder what they will think of next.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hmmm...interesting. use 60% locally-made components and voila!!! the 3-wheeled PhUV.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    source:http://www.ccpc.net/~jaho/on3wheel.html

Look at these:
    The tri-magnum from total recall

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    So are you guys saying that golf-carts, under 50cc motorbikes, go-karts can officially be registered and certified as road-worthy ("street legal") and allowed to be driven in major thoroughfares? If so, why don't we see a lot of these?

naalala ko lang to thread na to. saw a golf cart in bf homes, pque. naka-rehistro pero its parked.. though i don't know if the owner uses it outside the village considering its topspeed is around 40kph(?).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    naalala ko lang to thread na to. saw a golf cart in bf homes, pque. naka-rehistro pero its parked.. though i don't know if the owner uses it outside the village considering its topspeed is around 40kph(?).
    tagal na nun a....tumatakbo pa?

the vw 1-liter car...on the road

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Since 3-wheeled diesel pwoered vehicle yan, i guess it can be registered as long as it has headlights, tail lights, signal lights etc...
    Classification would fall as "TC"

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Emong3 View Post
    Since 3-wheeled diesel pwoered vehicle yan, i guess it can be registered as long as it has headlights, tail lights, signal lights etc...
    Classification would fall as "TC"
    I checked with the TODAs. If a tricycle has a franchise and is intended to be used as a PUV, it is classified as a TC. Otherwise it is classified as an MC with a note "with sidecar."

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Here is my concept for a three-wheeler. It has a motorcycle engine and drivetrain at the back, like the Grinnall and the T-Rex.

http://www.grinnallcars.com/
    http://www.go-t-rex.com/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Is This Street Legal in the Philippines?