New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    imo, maganda naman mga pisikal appearance ng oto ng skoda.yon nga lang since euro car baka pahirapan sa parts.about sa maintenance kung meron ding parts palagay wala namang magiging problema.parepareho naman principle ng engine.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurusaki View Post
    Hey hoover,

How soon will it be on the phil. market?

I'm planning to buy a car this december, I think I'll pass...

I only wish the Fabia would be offered here...

hey bro! Unfortunately they are still looking for affiliations within the local market for dealerships... The representative was hoping to talk to the CEO of this local distributor, but the CEO wanted to talk to Skoda itself. The owners of Skoda, on the other hand, prefer that magpakita muna ng interest yung prospective dealer before coming here for a sit-down. Oh well, guess we all just have to wait and see

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    It would be better dun nalang sa Autohub Group mapasa ang pagiging local distributor nito kasi mas marami silang dealership network kaya bagay sa kanila ang Skoda(hindi papayag malamang ang PGA dahil gusto nilang direct control),malamang nasa 700-850K ang isang Fabia rito...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Skoda is the cut-price alternative of Volkswagen cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    hey bro! Unfortunately they are still looking for affiliations within the local market for dealerships... The representative was hoping to talk to the CEO of this local distributor, but the CEO wanted to talk to Skoda itself. The owners of Skoda, on the other hand, prefer that magpakita muna ng interest yung prospective dealer before coming here for a sit-down. Oh well, guess we all just have to wait and see
    My Oh my! It looks like we're in for a long wait...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    The representative was hoping to talk to the CEO of this local distributor, but the CEO wanted to talk to Skoda itself.
    Was it a representative of Skoda Auto or from Skoda UK?

PS: Some more affordable Skodas?
    India
    previous gen Fabia

China (Shanghai Volkswagen)
    Octavia

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    up ko lang kasi i saw a skoda fabia last night at the parking lot of terminal 1.. ang cute nya!!! hindi sya B plate so i'm wondering saan kaya nya nabili yun.. meron na bang distributor nito here?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    [QUOTE=hoover;938556]Skoda UK is interested in putting up a dealership here in the Philippines. I dunno if all of you are familiar with the brand, but search it sa net and you'll know ok sila. I think they are approaching the existing dealers here (like honda, mitsubishi, etc.) to carry Skoda but wala pa yatang open communication lines between them. If any of you are interested, please reply to this thread. I might be able to get you into a sit-down with their representative here in the philippines. syempre it depends on your background din, knowledge and experience are paramount. Try nyo rin pala reyes bbq along meralco ave cor julia vargas, may chance sila for 50% off on your bill pag mondays, toss coin yata! sarap din ng bagong bar food nila like the mushrooms and crispy pata!![/QU

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    [QUOTE=Kurusaki;941684]My Oh my! It looks like we're in for a long wait...[/QUOTE

im interested about this car.. hope this year it will arrive here

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Was it a representative of Skoda Auto or from Skoda UK?

PS: Some more affordable Skodas?
    India
    previous gen Fabia

China (Shanghai Volkswagen)
    Octavia
    parang type ko din ang fabia..
    hmmm.. skoda or fabia?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Skoda In Manila!!