New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which rearview mirrors do you often use? (multiple choice)

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • My car has no mirrors

0 0%
  • My car has mirrors but I don't use any

0 0%
  • Left front fender (old school)

0 0%
  • Right front fender (old school)

1 4.35%
  • Lefthand side

14 60.87%
  • Righthand side

18 78.26%
  • Interior rearview mirror

18 78.26%
  • Other (rely on backseat drivers, etc)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I use them all! Pag lusot, rear and sides para ma-minimize ang blind spots. Pag deretso lang, I check all 3 occasionally in case i need to do emergency maneuvers. Pag menor naman, rear view para makita ko kung may susuro sa akin (1 extra for the rear kaya yun ang chineck ko).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako apat...he he he ang dami ng 3 eh....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i use all three and i glance at them every now and then. pero mas madalas gamit ko yung sa driver side and yung sa rear view. kasi yung rear view ko medyo naka-tilt towards the passenger side.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I've been quietly observing the poll results and it looks like before, the interior mirror was the most often used mirror in the car when driving, followed by the right hand side mirror and finally, the left. Now it looks like the right hand side mirror and interior mirror are at a tie.

For me I do use them all just like the rest of you but I've realized the mirrors I most often use are the left hand side and interior rear view mirrors. The right side I seldom use because the wide angle (Broadway) mirror I have in mine gives great visibility already so much so that I only use the right side mirror when parking or taking a glance to double check if cars are in the way so I can merge or switch lanes safely.

My father once told me he doesn't use the right side mirror and can drive without one. I guess that influenced me to some extent, possibly also because back in the day the cars did not come with a passenger mirror as standard. It's also safe practice to really look first before doing anything and not rely as much on the mirrors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which rearview mirrors do you often use?