New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody seen the The Probe teams episode last Oct. 6 2005?

Issue regarding importation safety taX law customs political clan wars

It was a good article. Try cathcing the reply, i just dont when, anybody knows? ANC?

One more thing I saw the interview of the President of CAMPI, SHe is hot! hehehehehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i've seen it. if the Magsaysay clan will use those RHD-converted pajeros instead of higher end luxury cars, from Subic to Manila most of the time, then they have my vote.

They say it's safe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas nakakabadtrip yung sa Channel 2 "P2M na Pajero, sa Subic P350k lang?" IMO, ginagawang bobo ang mga viewers ng mga TV show na ito. Why compare the brand new price to the price of a surplus unit?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah why compare a Brand New Original LHD to a USED converted RHD.
    imho no comparo. whatsoever.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    matagal nang problema yan talaga sa 'min yan. puro pulitika.. right now, SUV's bawal. Delicas have Increased Duties & Taxes.. short-sighted solutions IMO.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    i've seen it. if the Magsaysay clan will use those RHD-converted pajeros instead of higher end luxury cars, from Subic to Manila most of the time, then they have my vote.

They say it's safe.
    They only care for money and they dont care kung maaksidente mga gagamit nitong converted pajeros

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue

They say it's safe.
    tama ka jan sir OB and they say cheaper & safe ..eh di sila gumamit kaysa doon sa mga Luxury vehicles nila nakamura pa dahil nag cost cutting ang gobyerno natin di ba (pero so GMA hindi) takot lang din nila gumamit ng mga iyan

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    maliwanag sa mga magsaysay na din nagsabi, kung bibili ka ng 2nd hand pajero, dapat gamitin lang sa SBMA kasi free port ito. eh bakit nila allow lumabas ng Subic. d ba sila din ang boss ng mga bantay dun.

The Probe Team: Issue on passenger vehicle importation RHD LHD Taxes and politics