New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kala ko prisipe talga si naseem nyahhahah. sayang yung SLR!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    I've read this from one of the forum;

"This has been coming for a long time. I have personaly been nealy hit by him or some of his entorage on a number of occassions!!!!! And im suprised he has not killed anybody with the way he drives around sheffield!! And yes, i do live near this class A cock!! The first time, he was in a Diablo at 8.30am. I was on my way to work and heard this very powerfull car long before i saw it, the next thing i know is seeing a black Diablo in my rear view mirror overtakeing a very long line of cars. At this point i see a car comeing towards me and him in the oposit direction, he is then forced to pull right in front of me to avoid a collision causing me to lock my brakes to avoid hitting him!!! He then wheelspins off leaving me and the driver of the oncomeing car looking at each other in disbaleaf!!

The second time, i was pulling out of a side road when all of a sudden a 4X4 doing about 100mph flashed passed!!!!!! I saw the car later that night and it had a NAS numberplate on it. I later found out it was his brothers car.(who was in court not long after for chasing an inocent driver and beating him up!!)

The last time which was about 6 months ago, i was turning into a side road when an AMG M class came flying up the other way. As i watced it, it just turned towards me!!!! The driver at the very last second hit the brakes and stoped about 6 feet from the side of my car!!! That got my heart pounding i can tell you About half a mile down the road the merc passed me on a blind bend followed by the prince himself in his siver merc, not unlike the one he has just smashed into another car!!

A couple of people i know have had a few near misses with this cock too.. They should ban this prick and his entorage for life before they realy do kill someone
    ."

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Go Naseem!! hahaha

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sana makasalubong niya sa daan yung taga legacy at yung g-wagen na puti....... para tapos na lahat ng problema

Cocky little bastard... di lang pala sa ring. He got what he deserved.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    What's up with these people driving around with SLRs and Porsche GTs? Do they feel like they're invisible or somethin that they just fly with their cars?
    nope, kasi designed yun mga cars na ganito para sa matatanda na talaga since sila lang yun nakaka-afford. the thing is, some young and hot-blooded guys were able to acquire, kasi may pera sila. These cars were more of 'status symbols' rather than sports cars. mercedes, ferrari, etc. targes the old wealthy guys, they didnt expect na may gagamit ng mga ganito at ihahataw sa kalsada. akala nila kasi since matatanda na hinay hinay lang or sa race track ihahataw... but we dont live in an ideal world, some young guys hit these cars on the road, and kaboom... ayan nga...

Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    These cars were more of 'status symbols' rather than sports cars.
    Huh? I thought it was both. AFAIK these cars are designed for speed and performance in mind.

some young guys hit these cars on the road, and kaboom... ayan nga...
    Any car, in a hands of a irresponsible driver can be dangerous not only sports cars, the only difference is that these guys make the headlines.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    how does he look like? ma reasearch nga :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sa haba ng hood yun ang nag absorb ng impact ayus yun ah, iwas accidente.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
prince naseem's SLR