New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It doesn't count because the Fiat Mutipla was never sold in the Philippines.
    Nga pala. Sayang. Anlupet pa naman nung itsura.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    The Multipla takes the cake! Dapat barilin yung designer niyan sa Luneta
    As for Chery, I think this'll hit our shores soon...introducing....

The Chery Karry

From the Chery website: "As a creative van of China, Karry owns the advantages of good comfort, strong load capacity, spacious but flexible space, quite suitable for the trend of multi-purpose transportation. It will enjoy a bright prospect, no matter it is applied for commercial, household purposes or logistics."

Fugly

hmmm, i think i'm notinto owning one of these, kahit libre sigurado ibebenta ko agad. It reminds me of the service used for this november occassion. creepy

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004

Artistic Design daw sabi ng kapitbahay ko.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Toyota Innova aka cetacean on wheels. I mean, I know the form is aerodynamic and all, but the execution could have been a little more -- sophisticated.

I actually saw an Innova with the San Juan Police's black and white livery. Two words instantly came into my mind: Free Willy. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Ssangyong Stavic - ugly at any angle of view.
    The Stavic was supposedly designed by Ken Greenley, former head of the automotive design course at London's Royal College of Art.

According to the Stavic's design brief, it was meant to capture the essence of a luxury yacht. Maybe placing a sail and a mast would have improved its looks. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i wonder why nobody posted city and alterra (well i dont like city. but for alterra, many thinks its has ugly design but for me its not that bad)

this car sucks. good thing its a honda or else lalangawin lang toh. mukha syang panti!

the alterra. to many yan daw ang pinaka pangit na suv pero for me maganda naman sya eh. mas maganda nga lang ang MS hehehe

crv. i dont know why honda are comming out with disappointing designs. crv parang itlog at masyadong malaki ang baba. ang pangit talaga cant stand on it. even the new jazz. hindi sya ganun ka appealing sa mata ko. mas maganda nga in some angles yung gen1 jazz. mas maganda lang makina at interior ng new jazz

in this shot pogi sya pero in other angle like sa side it doesnt get my eye.

ya stavic is also ugly lol

no offense ha imo lang.....
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; October 31st, 2008 at 10:58 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    i wonder why nobody posted city and alterra (well i dont like city. but for alterra, many thinks its has ugly design but for me its not that bad)

this car sucks. good thing its a honda or else lalangawin lang toh. mukha syang panti!

the alterra. to many yan daw ang pinaka pangit na suv pero for me maganda naman sya eh. mas maganda nga lang ang MS hehehe

crv. i dont know why honda are comming out with disappointing designs. crv parang itlog at masyadong malaki ang baba. ang pangit talaga cant stand on it. even the new jazz. hindi sya ganun ka appealing sa mata ko. mas maganda nga in some angles yung gen1 jazz. mas maganda lang makina at interior ng new jazz

in this shot pogi sya pero in other angle like sa side it doesnt get my eye.

ya stavic is also ugly lol

no offense ha imo lang.....

I agree with you JJ, the Alterra and the current City are one of the ugliest vehicles on our roads today, I mean the Fortuner looks way better than the Alterra and so does the Vios look a lot better than the City (I like the old Vios better).The current CRV also looks horrible (good thing that the CRV that we have is the one before the current) it looks like a smaller Alterra to me. But the new Jazz looks ok to me.

In my experience, the worst cars that I got to use are as follows:

1. The Lancer after the Boxtype (singkit), the suspension rattles like crazy not to mention that it regularly overheats, runs really slow and the aircon is the worst I've experienced in a car. What I was able to drive was an '89 GLX with an 8 valve engine, the 12 valves were marginally better according to friends.

2. Daewoo Racer - I was able to drive this one in the parking lot back when I was still in college, the shifter feels rubbery and the steering was really heavy.

3. L300 Versa Van - Driving this van was actually ok until you get stuck in traffic when the aircon starts acting up together with the engine temp rising up to near overheating. Did I mention that I almost burned my butt??? Because of the heat the engine produces that you can feel thru the drivers seat.

4. Kia Besta - I was able to drive an ambulance version from an acquiantance who was a Barangay Chairman or something. The steering is one of the heaviest I ever drove (even the Canter in the office has a lighter steering than this one)

5. Mazda E2000 Powervan - was able to borrow one when our Starex was being serviced in the shop. This thing would rival an Expedition when it comes to being a gas guzzler. The aircon never really cooled the van's interior even during night time then couple that with the tremendous heat the engine produces that can be felt through the drivers seat. (even beats the L300) I was only too happy to get the Starex back after using this for 3 days.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Okey naman ah! Mataas nga lang ang likod[/SIZE]
    Last edited by v6dreamer; November 1st, 2008 at 03:09 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [quote=v6dreamer;1142145][SIZE=3][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Okey naman ah! Mataas nga lang ang likod[/SIZE][/quote

The front and forward angles don't look good to me.
    Last edited by Gerbo; November 1st, 2008 at 09:49 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hey... okay naman ang itsura ng CR-V namin, ah...

Ssangyong's design brief is to shock and awe... basically... the challenging design forces people to pay attention to it... something they woulldn't do if it was a generic Korean/Chinese design. People ain't going to buy third-stringers that look boring... but a relatively rare car that looks far-out? It'll find buyers who want something really different.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sana walang nakalimot dito...

Honda HR-V!

naalala ko yung classmate ko nung highschool, pinagyayabang niya pa yung ganito nila, wala daw sinabi dito yung Revo SR namin..

soory po sa mga HR-V owners, IMHO.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Post your BAD, WORST & UGLY CARS on the PHILIPPINE market now and in the past.