• Yes

25 52.08%
  • No

23 47.92%
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Kung mukhang Ford Fiera, hindi na lang siguro...and to buy it just simply because it's a Philippine-made car would be wrong. Syempre dapat may quality and value. To show that the Philippine automotive market is a buyer's market (and not the other way around). That we are discrimating consumers too.

--As long as it serves its main purpose as a transport workhorse in urban and rural areas and at the same time will help the local auto industry, I think its worth buying.

--If I will be marketing the PHUV, I will focus on its intended market, the mass market transport and commuter groups ( cargo, delivery, commuter).Siguro naman hindi na kailangan ng mukhang SUV ang PHUV.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Not in its current incarnation.

1) wala akong P353,000
    2) don't need an AUV
    3) my ride is still alive and kicking. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!! good for the economy

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    I think when they start marketing it, they might have to remove the name "Pinoy" or "Phlippine" from it...

Posting terms like "Pinoy" and "Philippine" makes me proud but it's hard to export or go far with them unless we are very popular in that segment. The term "Filipino" is not a household name yet in car manufacturing.

Take for instance Chinese cars, They dont have a name as "China Utility Car" or "China Compact Car". They just have a Chinese brandname to support it. Same with lesser known countries like India.
    --That's a good observation. But the most important thing that we have to remember is that this PHUV was meant to break into the domestic PUJ and AUV markets which are served by native manufacturers, a few second hand rolling coffin smuggled vehicles (a.k.a. SUVic) and a small number of CAMPI made vehicles (commercial vans and AUVs).

--It was meant to refleet these PUJs and AUVs and definitely will not compete with cars and SUVs. It is a quality, no frills UTILITY VEHICLE.

--Of course the grand plan is, if the PHUV succeeds, more money will be poured in to developed a more "loaded, souped up" version of it for the domestic and international market. Again, it will not compete with the SUVs of foreign marque.

--Now, if this vehicle will eventually be exported, your suggestion must be taken into consideration. The Philippine term should be drop and come up with a more "generic" term.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    353 na pala tumaas na ng 3k kagad.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    love your own..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chr1smj_15 View Post
    love your own..

Correct!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    yes...i will buy..but if the designers will satisfy & convince the people that it is worth buying:

first, the space of the vehicles should be accomodating. we all know na marami ang gustong sumama sa mga out-of-town trips kaya kailanga, medyo maluwag. not tomention yung mga baon natin for the trip.

second, the engine power should be able to pull the load, diesel siguro para torque wise, malakas pero responsive sa take-off and over-taking. we all know that if we travel, marami tayong dala. almost half of the kitchen, dala natin as baon.
    at yung mga extra sa family member, kasama din dahil out-of-town ang trip.

third, the car should be economical, meaning, masu-sustain nung owner yung mentainance cost at yung everyday expense nya especially yung fuel.

fourth, dapat competitive yung design hindi yung halatang pinukpok lang sa tabi-tabi (no disrespect sa mga magagaling natin latero pero kung export quality ang habol natin, dapat, machine bended ang parts).

and finally, the very basic of all factors, the cost. the abovementioned qualities of the vehicle should all come into one package as standard specs for the design hindi yung wala ang isa dahil nasa ibang model etc,. dapat, isang kotse, nandun na lahat. pero dapat mura na hindi naman lugi yung manufacturer.

sana, makatulong ito sa mga gustong magdesign ng bagong PHUV. gawing sanang double-sliding ang rear doors para hindi hirap ang passengers sa pag-baba.

more power to tsikoteers...

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
Pinoy Utility Vehicle Bibili ba kau?