New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For SUVs, it's a toss-up between the Pajero and the Landcruiser VX Limited (still a dream-buy of mine).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by imontherhythm View Post
    Honda SiR for me..
    late 90's.
    akin din. up to now gusto ko pa din magkaron nito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mike01 View Post
    kia pride.. parang tissue napkin car.. disposable..
    maraming kia pride users dito sa tsikot, before posting such comment, first check mo muna kung ano ang topic... it says na "pinaka best cars during 90's" and then nagpost ka just to bash kia pride? do you have proofs that kia pride is a disposable car? I never heard of a car that is disposable... maraming pinoy ang nabuhay dahil sa kia pride as a taxi car and most of kia prides are still running on the streets.

Next time dahan dahan lang sa mga comments, from your post here sa tsikot, sabi mo wala ka pang kotse and you're still planning to buy one with a 120 to 130k budget. Now if you have lots of cars, or luxury cars perhaps and you experienced a kia pride and disposed it , or trashed it after a day or two... that would be the time na maniniwala ako sa comment mo.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...050#post810050

Having an attitude like that is not acceptible here in tsikot, welcome dito kahit sino, may kotse man o wala, kahit pinakaluma or pinakabagong kotse ang pag-aari mo ok lang.... pero lets not bash other cars because you thought na its a disposable car.

again, check the topic first before commenting and dahan dahan sa mga pananalita.

WORLD PEACE

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    My sentiments exactly.

Ironically, the Kia Pride may be one of the best cars to come out of the late '80s and early '90s, but not for mike01's reasons --

Because for all its faults, the Kia Pride put Kia on the map.

for me iilan lang-->

1992-93 mitsubishi galant GTI

1996-98 mazda miata

1996-98 mazda MPV 2.5L turbo-diesel

1996-97 limited ed mazdaspeed accessorized 323 gen.2 m/t

1999-2000 civic SIR

1992-94 sentra series 2

and our 1990 nissan maxima--> 17 years and still reliable! takaw lang sa gas

for SUVs->

pajero is the most easy to maintain at kahit saan ka sa pinas umikot, pag pajero-->rich agad!

safari is the next best thing to land cruiser 80, but more generously equiped than the local LC80-->dual coolers, 3rd row front facing seat, rear diff lock, basta, light to med off-road ready na!

LC80-> pinaka mahal,e... ung nilabas loaclly na turbo-diesel, manual halos lahat, pero mas malaman pa ang revo mo...pero pag dubai/jap version, oks na ok yun!
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; May 14th, 2007 at 06:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    maraming kia pride users dito sa tsikot, before posting such comment, first check mo muna kung ano ang topic... it says na "pinaka best cars during 90's" and then nagpost ka just to bash kia pride? do you have proofs that kia pride is a disposable car? I never heard of a car that is disposable... maraming pinoy ang nabuhay dahil sa kia pride as a taxi car and most of kia prides are still running on the streets.

Next time dahan dahan lang sa mga comments, from your post here sa tsikot, sabi mo wala ka pang kotse and you're still planning to buy one with a 120 to 130k budget. Now if you have lots of cars, or luxury cars perhaps and you experienced a kia pride and disposed it , or trashed it after a day or two... that would be the time na maniniwala ako sa comment mo.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...050#post810050

Having an attitude like that is not acceptible here in tsikot, welcome dito kahit sino, may kotse man o wala, kahit pinakaluma or pinakabagong kotse ang pag-aari mo ok lang.... pero lets not bash other cars because you thought na its a disposable car.

again, check the topic first before commenting and dahan dahan sa mga pananalita.

WORLD PEACE
    wala naman ako nasabi.. di ba nag post nga ako sa best cars? when i mean disposable, i mean the 1st owner thought its disposable so it is being sold cheap used..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    para sa kin:

early 90's. Corolla GL

mid 90's, Civic VTi

late 90's, 1st gen Honda CRV

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    96 Sentra Super Saloon
    97 Pajero Fieldmaster!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin corolla xl (yun kasi yung nagamit ko)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Categorically, eto:

Compact:
    Early 90's: Big Body Corolla & EG Civic
    Late 90's: SIR - nothing to say more!

Mid-Size:
    Galant GTI- porma, engine, performance... everything you want!...

Galant VR - powerful, high-revving V6 engine in its' time + looks... until now! (hehe, bias ba!? )

SUV:
    Pajero...period.

Pick-Up:
    Strada...no q's!
    Last edited by rayban7g; May 15th, 2007 at 02:20 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Pinaka the best na kotse na nilabas during 90's...