New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Santa Monica is where CALE lives! Pero kakarating nya pa lang sa Pinas para sa bakasyon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    need4speed,

A few answers...I have a 330ci and have driven all the M3's (e30/e36/e46) so medyo may comparison ako. First of all, kung kaya mong bumili ng e46 M3, you can get a new Boxster...they are very similarly priced. The 330 is $35k base, but with all the desirable options (leather, sunroof etc) is more like $40k. The 330 is a great car for the money and performs/feels very much like the e46 M3...the M3 is much much faster but doesn't feel that way (smooth kasi ng power delivery eh)

The e36 M3 is a wonderful, wonderful car - I cannot praise it enough. Although BMW has high maintenance costs and might be an issue if you're buying a 6 year old car (especially sa US where labor is not cheap)...the s/c is not really an issue reliability wise since it's low pressure and the S50 engines are built really tough.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayan, nagbigay na ng review si M54. Sabi ko na nga ba't sa maintenance ka yayariin ng 1997 na yan eh. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    sa Pasadena ako bro. kaya naman napasama ako sa canyon run kahapon, yung work ko kse two exits away from before the 2 freeway.

Yung rims ng roo ko gunmetal grey. yung black Forrester, Buddy Club P1 na itim naman. Pinoy din yata, first time ko sya na-meet kahapon. yung sedan sa pic, babae ang driver. Yung Forester lang ang matic samin pero ayuf pa din humarurot.

pasadena ka pala dude... madami dami akong relatives diyan...
    tsaka sa glendale din pala..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    need4speed,

A few answers...I have a 330ci and have driven all the M3's (e30/e36/e46) so medyo may comparison ako. First of all, kung kaya mong bumili ng e46 M3, you can get a new Boxster...they are very similarly priced. The 330 is $35k base, but with all the desirable options (leather, sunroof etc) is more like $40k. The 330 is a great car for the money and performs/feels very much like the e46 M3...the M3 is much much faster but doesn't feel that way (smooth kasi ng power delivery eh)

The e36 M3 is a wonderful, wonderful car - I cannot praise it enough. Although BMW has high maintenance costs and might be an issue if you're buying a 6 year old car (especially sa US where labor is not cheap)...the s/c is not really an issue reliability wise since it's low pressure and the S50 engines are built really tough.

thanks for the insight dude...
    i really appreciate it...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    ayan, nagbigay na ng review si M54. Sabi ko na nga ba't sa maintenance ka yayariin ng 1997 na yan eh. hehehe.

tama ka nga .... mayayari nga talaga ako sa maintenance... lolz...

gulat nga ako eh... pag dating ko dito... paayos ako ng car... hayop sa mahal... lolz... lalu na pag palagi ka nagkokompute ng exchange rate... lolz... now I stopped trying to do the exchange rate thing... baka maatake ako sa puso... hahaha...

kahit pala estimate pa lang may bayad... sa pinas... libre.... lolz...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
PHAT Rides