New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    to the mods,

isn't it time to close the thread temporarily?

i don't see any real updates regarding the issue. one camp keeps hurling hear-says, turning this thread into a vendetta page.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotron View Post
    Actually from one of their talks, I heard Mr.... (someone famous/ sure you guys know him but i don't have to say who) say, "Ron ipagtanggol mo naman kami. Kung sa'yo nangyari nga yan... Pano pa kaya kapag nangyari sa'men yan...."
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotron View Post
    If you guys don't see this. And you don't agree to this just because you guys hate journalists or any other media man out there holding his big 'PRESS' badge, then so be it.

"freedom of the press", "big pres badge", tsk tsk tsk... I'm irked by these phrases nowadays. During Marcos' days this was a battlecry, pero ngayon anyone can mess things up with this kind of privilege. I'm sure red you're fully aware of what your badge can and cannot do legally but of course, there's always the loophole. sana may press id din ako like yours or your dad's so that I can get away from almost anything- honestly

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    to the mods,

isn't it time to close the thread temporarily?

i don't see any real updates regarding the issue. one camp keeps hurling hear-says, turning this thread into a vendetta page.

i agree. although i must admit that it is really amusing when you're bored.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Optimus Prime would have been furious (by V. Sarne)