New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    A suburban? Mannnn....LOL......I would guess she's upset with you about getting all the nice toys in your garage while she drives the biggest SUV on the planet...hehehe
    Its a Tank! Nah, its a good safe car for the kids and great to haul dirt and stuff! Wife had a head on collision with a Jag XJ8 conv. No one hurt, totaled the jag but the suburban sustained 2k worth of damage. Replaced front bumper, nothing else! Its a tank!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A suburban? Mannnn....LOL......I would guess she's upset with you about getting all the nice toys in your garage while she drives the biggest SUV on the planet...hehehe
    LOL! Dont worry bro, she gets a lot of bennys other than cars! Any mods for you in the near future?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    LOL! Dont worry bro, she gets a lot of bennys other than cars! Any mods for you in the near future?

I sold my previous modded TT and got this barebone stock (as per my wife's request). So, may stay that way for a few months - LOL.

Mods on my list:
    1. Turbo boost gauge
    2. K&N
    3. Revo chip - 40hp/77ft-lb of torque gain, 15 minute reflash of the ECU (not physical chip)
    4. LLtek roof spoiler
    5. DG short shifter
    6. 19" wheels

Thats about it...by the time i put all those, it would be time for me to get a new toy....

What's yours Speed?
    Last edited by airshaq20; June 4th, 2005 at 06:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Shaq, here's a great used car lot pic.
    http://forum.mbworld.org/forums/atta...id=52702&stc=1
    Last edited by speedy; June 4th, 2005 at 07:06 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Can't open link Speed.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    edited

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I sold my previous modded TT and got this barebone stock (as per my wife's request). So, may stay that way for a few months - LOL.
    What's yours Speed?
    Sorry shaq, typo.
    Sounds like your wife gave you a second chance huh? That like a mulligan at golf! For me, I prefer the low key, unassuming look. Stock appearances but killer engines. Besides, I've been burned with buying cars that are mods.
    Last edited by speedy; June 4th, 2005 at 07:07 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ayus yan ah.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Now, this is what I call - the perfect car.