New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Where can i get flying v biodiesel ? The last time i was able to get some was during my last trip to baguio. I found one in tarlac city, before luisita. Saw one along kennon, but still was under construction.

I usually travel between manila and lipa,batangas? If you know/ see one along this area, please let me know.
    Does sea oil have biodiesel? Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Where can i get flying v biodiesel ?
    I usually travel between manila and lipa,batangas? If you know/ see one along this area, please let me know.
    Landlord, I assume you pass SLEX via Calamba? There's a station after Shell in Turbina on the opposite side coming from SLEX (in front of the bus terminal). Problem is they don't accept credit cards and most of the time, they are out of stock...
    HTH

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    there's one along along macapagal ave in pasay city

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sa araneta avenue southbound merong Flying V.. right after the e rod intersection

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    there is also one in the star tollway's tambo exit. the lipa exit portion....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there's one at the santa rosa exit, but you have to go farther in (towards town). and i'm not sure if they have biodiesel over here. di kasi ako nagpapagas sa flying V, although dun lagi nag-pa-pa-gas mga truck ng nissin.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sa san juan tapat ng san juan police station at post office. Katabi ng caltex

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung napapadaan ka ng Quirino Ave from Manila on your way to Batangas, there's a small Flying V gas station sa may Zamora, Pandacan.

notice any flying v stations in your area?