New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi Guys. I hope this is the right place to post. If not, mods, feel free to re-post where it should go. I am looking for non-casa repair shops in Makati. I've seen Orange Performance as being recommended for Subaru. A quick call to the place reveals that they can also service other brands. Aside from Orange, can you guys recommend other shops? I just want to canvass and make sure I have my cars checked, either through PMS or repairs in the right place.

Another friend recommended Supreme Motor along Vito Cruz Ext. (Supreme Motor Sales and Service Corp. Philippines - Automotive Repair Shop). However this friend's tip was based on 2nd hand info: a friend of a friend told him about it. My questions are:

1. Have any of you been to either shop?
    2. How are the prices? Are they lower priced than regular casas in terms of service cost and cost of parts?
    3. How is the service? Efficient, attentive or not?
    4. How are the mechanics and service techs? Competent, knowledgeable or parang nanghuhula lang?
    4. Would you recommend the place? Why or why not?

Thanks very much!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    up up.. same query

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Hi Guys. I hope this is the right place to post. If not, mods, feel free to re-post where it should go. I am looking for non-casa repair shops in Makati. I've seen Orange Performance as being recommended for Subaru. A quick call to the place reveals that they can also service other brands. Aside from Orange, can you guys recommend other shops? I just want to canvass and make sure I have my cars checked, either through PMS or repairs in the right place.

Another friend recommended Supreme Motor along Vito Cruz Ext. (Supreme Motor Sales and Service Corp. Philippines - Automotive Repair Shop). However this friend's tip was based on 2nd hand info: a friend of a friend told him about it. My questions are:

1. Have any of you been to either shop?
    2. How are the prices? Are they lower priced than regular casas in terms of service cost and cost of parts?
    3. How is the service? Efficient, attentive or not?
    4. How are the mechanics and service techs? Competent, knowledgeable or parang nanghuhula lang?
    4. Would you recommend the place? Why or why not?

Thanks very much!
    I tried supreme motors last 3 weeks ago. Ang siste ay ganito. The owner give you a qoutation of what do you want to fix or they check your car 1st and give you a quotation indicated the parts and jobs need to do to your car. You have 2 options. if you want a replacement pats which is cheaper or the OEM. If you choose OEM that is very expensive parts but quality. So i choose OEM. But i found out that They installed the replacement parts or what you call local parts. They left the packaging of the replacement parts inside the car thats why i found out that they did not installed the OEM parts the one that i paid it. The price is good compare to casa but better to go evangelista go mags.

They also fix my rack and pinion 2 times back job in 7 days not fix. In the 3rd time I refund my money because i cannot wait another 3 days. Thanful they refund my money without arguing. I send it to evangelista 2 to 3 hours my car fixed. But im not happy with the refund bec they give only the price of the parts not the labor you paid..