New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 369
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,300
    #321
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Please advise someone who doesn't get to drive up north much...

    For those in the know, kindly suggest where I can have my Autosweep RFID registered on Easytrip. Ideally, as near as possible to Balintawak but not in a place where it's known to have long queues.
    About 2 years ago, ginawa ko dun sa office nila sa shaw.

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,055
    #322
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Alrighty, thanks.

    24x7 ba sila?
    Operation dikit is 24x7 but no idea with separate office incharged of the linking. Try to verify with hotline baka meron other nearest site/s Easytrip Services Corporation Philippines

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    111
    #323
    anyone tried their ios mobile app? everytime i open the app its just keep loading since i install the app.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    #324
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cary3t View Post
    anyone tried their ios mobile app? everytime i open the app its just keep loading since i install the app.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah canít even sign up hehe.


  5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    24
    #325
    I tried checking my Easytrip balance through the phone app and through their website, but both are not working. They are probably doing system maintenance or maybe their system is inundated with the recent influx of account applications

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    111
    #326
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...20201202-igold

    as usual they put the blame on us. hindi ba dapat systema nila sisihin dahil delay ang pag credit nila sa mga load ng mga rfid user?

    in my case I loaded nov27 noon time pero nagreflect lang i think dec3.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,558
    #327
    Ok na uli ang mobile app. Was able to update the balance. Will try to reload via BPI.

  8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,621
    #328
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cary3t View Post
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...20201202-igold

    as usual they put the blame on us. hindi ba dapat systema nila sisihin dahil delay ang pag credit nila sa mga load ng mga rfid user?

    in my case I loaded nov27 noon time pero nagreflect lang i think dec3.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    walang pag ownership sa delayed loading issue ang tollways natin. hahayz .. papunta pa naman kami subic this weekend. yun advantage ng pagkakaroon rfid, disadvantage na ngayon.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    966
    #329
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    walang pag ownership sa delayed loading issue ang tollways natin. hahayz .. papunta pa naman kami subic this weekend. yun advantage ng pagkakaroon rfid, disadvantage na ngayon.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    When things do "die down", hopefully hindi yung RFID to go type, pwede na enroll sa Auto Debit with a Credit Card para convenience na din and di na nga mangyari yung "late topup" or "late reflection of topup" when you arrive sa toll booth.

    The forms are simple enough to accomplish. But there is no way to submit it online for either as far as I am aware kaya nung nagupdate ako nung sept/oct this year ng ADA, had to find an open kiosks na tatanggap lang (since wala naman sila need gawin sa kotse and just receive the papers). Malas lang kasi nagexpire yung card na and nagupdate na bago, so need to update talaga. hehe!

  10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,621
    #330
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    When things do "die down", hopefully hindi yung RFID to go type, pwede na enroll sa Auto Debit with a Credit Card para convenience na din and di na nga mangyari yung "late topup" or "late reflection of topup" when you arrive sa toll booth.

    The forms are simple enough to accomplish. But there is no way to submit it online for either as far as I am aware kaya nung nagupdate ako nung sept/oct this year ng ADA, had to find an open kiosks na tatanggap lang (since wala naman sila need gawin sa kotse and just receive the papers). Malas lang kasi nagexpire yung card na and nagupdate na bago, so need to update talaga. hehe!
    actually ok nako sa sistema ko now. bpi topup kasi less 1 hour credited na. since lagi naman may laman yun rfid ko, bago umalis naka topup na. bago pa makarating or lumabas sa exit sure na may laman. minsan bago pako umalis, sinisigurado ko na loaded na e.

    masaklap bro mabagal mag credit yung sa iba toptup or di talaga niload. so kahit handa ako maiipit parin ako along with them.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

NLEX EC Tag Concerns