New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 322
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,957
    #281
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    extended na daw to dec 1 ang deadline ng pag bili ng rfids according to gma news
    they will not stop selling the rfids after the "deadline".
    they will continue selling it.

    what will happen after the "deadline", is that cars without rfid will be "inconvenienced" whenever they use the expressway.

    if you use the expressway only rarely, you don't have to buy it now.
    you can buy it later on, when the crowds will have been lessened.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    730
    #282
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    so bawat exit may ganito? what stopped them to provide this service beforehand?

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,957
    #283
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    so bawat exit may ganito? what stopped them to provide this service beforehand?
    "choice", i guess.
    motorists choose to still pay in cash.

    kita naman dati.
    mahaba ang pila sa cash booths.
    walang pila sa rfid booths.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    730
    #284
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "choice", i guess.
    motorists choose to still pay in cash.

    kita naman dati.
    mahaba ang pila sa cash booths.
    walang pila sa rfid booths.
    I meant the rfid installation booths per exit, po. hehe it would have made things easier if they did that when they announced the 100% thingy

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,957
    #285
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    I meant the rfid installation booths per exit, po. hehe it would have made things easier if they did that when they announced the 100% thingy
    well,
    we're all on a learning curve...

    i guess the re-loading booths will be a regular item.
    i mean, how else will the myriad of users re-load their credits?

    it would be nice, if we can re-load via 7-11, the mall, and the other convenient places in the city...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 28th, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #286
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well,
    we're all on a learning curve...

    i guess the re-loading booths will be a regular item.
    i mean, how else will the myriad of users re-load their credits?

    it would be nice, if we can re-load via 7-11, the mall, and the other convenient places in the city...
    Online banking and other digital solutions doc. If people have to go somewhere physically just to load their account it defeats the purpose of having RFID-only access to the expressways which is less human to human contact.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,989
    #287
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well,
    we're all on a learning curve...

    i guess the re-loading booths will be a regular item.
    i mean, how else will the myriad of users re-load their credits?

    it would be nice, if we can re-load via 7-11, the mall, and the other convenient places in the city...
    for easytrip you can have it topped up at 7-11, robinson's payment service (+ reloading service fee of P12 ata), and sm bills, etc.

    of course, pwede din online.

    before, easytrip had a small satellite office at a petron gas station near me. but they shuttered it and it's now a keynamics outlet.
    Last edited by baludoy; October 28th, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,957
    #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Online banking and other digital solutions doc. If people have to go somewhere physically just to load their account it defeats the purpose of having RFID-only access to the expressways which is less human to human contact.
    well,
    we're all on a learning curve here.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,866
    #289

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,678
    #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Online banking and other digital solutions doc. If people have to go somewhere physically just to load their account it defeats the purpose of having RFID-only access to the expressways which is less human to human contact.
    sana improve nila yung banking apps.. laging sablay din eh.. tsaka yung iba talaga mas preferred na hawak yung cash... hehe

NLEX EC Tag Concerns