New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    EB na naman Bay Area? Lagi na lang kayo EB ah! inggit SoCal :evillaugh

di pa nga confirmed yung 2/18 EB eh. kayo yata ni silver and fx36 ang guests of honor.
    Last edited by wren; February 8th, 2006 at 03:35 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga pala, Feb. 18 may binyagan akong pupuntahan. Bago mag 18, post ak kung hindi gahol sa oras. Alam mo naman ang binyagan, inumang walang humpay...hanggat hindi gumagapang, walang atrasan :toma:

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    nice ride onie! welcome to tsikot.

kainggit, ang lilinis ng mga oto nyo.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by onie
    It's been awhile. 1991. I might bring my car back with me in a couple years. Any laws that i should be aware of.
    Taxes and customs duties maybe. If you have a friend who is in the cargo business, or if you are friends with one of the heads of the freeport zones, that might help.

Let us know how it works out. Most of the threads about bringing in a car here have no definite answers.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    nice ride onie! welcome to tsikot.

kainggit, ang lilinis ng mga oto nyo.
    Thanks Kapatid !

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Taxes and customs duties maybe. If you have a friend who is in the cargo business, or if you are friends with one of the heads of the freeport zones, that might help.

Let us know how it works out. Most of the threads about bringing in a car here have no definite answers.
    My uncles son-in-law works for Customs. Not sure what he does there. I've heard they'll tax you with whatever the value of the car is. I guess if your car is valued at $1000, tax is $1000. I could be wrong. I'll look into it when the time comes. Best wishes to all the Flips back home

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    How about a Tsikot Cali Meet ??

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nice car... no-way

very nice car... yeeeessss!!!

i once had a balikbayan friend way back in the 90's, who told me that he was given some privileges as a "tax-break for balikbayans" in bringing home sa Pinas his personal car (i.e. one car only). i just could not recall how many years you must be out of the country before you can avail of such perks.. maybe you can get in touch with our consulate office if such a privilege is actually given.

cyanga pala, welcome to tsikot, though i'm relatively new hear also...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by onie
    How about a Tsikot Cali Meet ??
    Welcome onie...Pare I'm from Pittsburg and "VWturbo" is from Antioch, check out na lang OFW "S.F./San Jose" Feb. 18 or 19 EB thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Newbie from the Bay Area