New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Simply put, the MAZDASPEED6 is the fastest, best handling sedan we’ve ever built. Everything that makes the MAZDA6 sedan so unique and so exciting has been enhanced for more power and more performance, from the 274-hp† engine to the AWD drivetrain. And in the midst of delivering this unparalleled performance, it keeps you comfortable and relaxed like only a MAZDA6 can. Excited? So are we.

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ehicleCode=MS6

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    evo na mazda?!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nah, more like subaru legacy GT.
    the subaru wrx sti and lancer evolution are hard-riding cars. medyo may luxury pa yung mazdaspeed6.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but i think the turbo charged mazda6 is not available in the philippines, hindi ba?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sayang nga it's not going here. it'd be a best-seller for sure.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd pick this over the Evo any day.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    I'd pick this over the Evo any day.

over evo? r u sure dude? mazda still has to prove its worth...though maganda rin yung exterior looks nya.....pero evo has already proved itself. both at around 30t us$...i'll think twice about it.....IMHO

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'd pick this. the evo is too hard-riding and matagtag. they are not comparable, the mz6 is not as fast as the evo. as i said, subaru legacy GT ang competition nito, o kaya mga low- to mid-end Bimmer.

the evo is an all-out, no-compromises fast (cheap-ish) car.

the mz6 is a mid-size mid-luxury sedan that happens to be fast.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The MSP 6 is targetted more at mid-sized sports sedan buyers. It's definitely not an Evo fighter. The closest competition would be the Subaru Legacy GT, the Volvo S40 T5 or S60 AWD.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

New Mazadspeed 6! 274HP turbocharged in-line 4 DOHC