New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Tigilan na natin Tinder bro. Dami yatang alanganin dun. New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to AyalaNew driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to AyalaNew driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Bro, only heard about Tinder but I bet it's hella entertaining hehe. What are the trolls there like? 😂

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bro, only heard about Tinder but I bet it's hella entertaining hehe. What are the trolls there like? New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala
    Swipe swipe check check lang yata. Pero hindi ko pa nasubukan. Wink-wink

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Swipe swipe check check lang yata. Pero hindi ko pa nasubukan. Wink-wink

Naalala ko na bro. Catfish nga pala tawag doon, hindi troll. So on Tinder every guy is tall, dark and pogi, and all the girls are young, slim and pretty. 🙂

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I think first time ko nabasa sa Tsikot na new member (woman) nakipag meet agad. Im more interested sa safety mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a carpooling app called Wunder and they even have fb and viber groups. People carpool. Whether here, online selling or Grab and taxis, people meet for the first time, sometimes never again. It's a thing.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Naalala ko na bro. Catfish nga pala tawag doon, hindi troll. So on Tinder every guy is tall, dark and pogi, and all the girls are young, slim and pretty. New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala
    Tinder is straightforward. Why be there if you don't intend to meet. Why catfish when you'll eventually show your real face to your match.

There are interesting and good looking people there. Mostly millennials. They swipe on Tinder kapag pagod na sila sa homework nila.

Downside is, dahil ang dali mkameet ng tao ang dali rin mangdismiss. It can get boring. Also, may stigma ang online dating dahil hindi pa talaga siya widely accepted.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Weewww... that was long. May ganito pala dito ngayon. Tagal kong nagtago sa bundok pala.

:popcorn:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Yikes. At least she was a real girl. Problem is the guy is probably interested in you too haha.

A long time ago something like that happened to me too. Was supposed to be meeting a girl but it turns out it was a guy I was meeting and the girl was just there so I wouldn't bolt early.
    sakin bro way way back, yun girl pinaalis yung chaperon nya
    may common friend kami, kung di lang nakakahiya dun sa friend namin gusto ko na mag bail out eh

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    sakin bro way way back, yun girl pinaalis yung chaperon nya
    may common friend kami, kung di lang nakakahiya dun sa friend namin gusto ko na mag bail out eh
    Naging eyeball chronicles na 'to. New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala close thread niyo na nga to.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    There's a carpooling app called Wunder and they even have fb and viber groups. People carpool. Whether here, online selling or Grab and taxis, people meet for the first time, sometimes never again. It's a thing.

Those you mentioned carpool for money or at least to augment car owner's expense for toll and gas. Not to meet new friends. Tama ba?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Those you mentioned carpool for money or at least to augment car owner's expense for toll and gas. Not to meet new friends. Tama ba?

Save money, make friends and help the environment ang kanilang mantra.