New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Helpful lang kami. Mahirap masyado malisyoso bro. New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to AyalaNew driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk
    What?!? What have I gotten into? This gives me a bad name...
    New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Helpful lang kami. Mahirap masyado malisyoso bro. New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to AyalaNew driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk
    Helping a damsel in distress. wink-wink

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

Yes, we are here to offer help and also to ask help. Good thing about changing tires, as you must know where are the tools and how to use it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    You could be right... and there is someone here who called me a few weeks ago so at least I know that person is a female. I haven't seen her and I'm just judging with her sweet voice. Unless you can fake your voice...
    New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala
    Bro.Sarsi,- natanggap mo na bang Sakristan itong si bro.Archerfish? Ano na ba ang sabi ng KuraParoko sa kanya?....

Aba e, walang kakupas-kupas ang mga tirada nitong mama... Matindi na, matulis pa.....

No lines at olats si bro.ninja sa mga kamada nito,- parang amatyur lang ang dating niya.

At, sino na ba iyong tumatawag sa iyo na "babae[?]" kuno, at sa palagay mo ay gorilla? Mabibilang lang sa kamay ang bilang ng mga babae sa tsikot ha? May pektyur ka ba niya?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

would you help a damsel in distress, if she were standing beside her flat-tire-of-a fortuner?
    i would!

i'd get down and flag down a passing taxi. i'd ask the driver to put her spare tire on...
    i have yet to decide, who's gonna fork over the 100 bucks to the driver.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    would you help a damsel in distress, if she were standing beside her flat-tire-of-a fortuner?
    i would!

i'd get down and flag down a passing taxi. i'd ask the driver to put her spare tire on...
    i have yet to decide, who's gonna fork over the 100 bucks to the driver.
    Within Metro Manila, I would not even dare or it might be a carnapper or a hooligan of sorts. Maybe if it is within our subdivision, I would be willing to help.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Within Metro Manila, I would not even dare or it might be a carnapper or a hooligan of sorts. Maybe if it is within our subdivision, I would be willing to help.
    Within CBDs siguro bro pwede pa at dapat maliwanag...............

............. para makilatis ng mabuti. New driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to AyalaNew driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to AyalaNew driver looking for carpool mates Taytay to Ayala

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ...good point!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Kaya a girl has got to learn talaga. Or turn to road assistance ng insurance kung wala talaga hehe.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Kaya a girl has got to learn talaga. Or turn to road assistance ng insurance kung wala talaga hehe.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    that is correct.

insurance is fine, but it may take long waiting time.

but taxi drivers do have sideline.
    some offer weak-battery-engine-start service (they have cables!) and change-flat-tire services.
    all for a fee. "kayo na po ang bahala."
    one has but to see if it is safe, to engage their services. if the locale is a busy one, "many potential assists within shouting distance."
    Last edited by dr. d; September 27th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.