New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OMG!!! Mustang!!!

The first thing that I'll do is to go riceboy hunting after I get this... :bwahaha:

to give you an idea of the price, the base price of the V6 Mustang = Escape XLS (P1.1+M).
    Last edited by mazdamazda; March 9th, 2005 at 04:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    and the Mustang!!!
    1.1M!!!!! wow!!! wahhhhhhhh!!!! wahhhhhh! (sabay bulong,"john pautang naman" he he )

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    OMG!!! Mustang!!!

The first thing that I'll do is to go riceboy hunting after I get this... :bwahaha:

to give you an idea of the price, the base price of the V6 Mustang = Escape XLS (P1.1+M).
    ang mura naman yan! Pautang na rin mazdamazda!!! Ecosport is 1.6L, priced daw below 1M.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana dalhin nga 'yong mustang dito sa atin... para 'yong GM mapilitan dalhin 'yong Pontiac Grand Prix GTO.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01
    Sana dalhin nga 'yong mustang dito sa atin... para 'yong GM mapilitan dalhin 'yong Pontiac Grand Prix GTO.
    how i wish. Baka naman patapon nanaman dadalhin nila dito. Pity for the Philippine market.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01
    if i'm not mistaken,the Grand Prix and the GTO are 2 different cars.

Pontiac Grand Prix

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup, the GTO is the Holden Commodore RWD, while the Grand Prix is a FWD car.

The FWD I would personally like to see is the Nissan Altima SE-R, imagine, 5sec 0-60 times from a naturally aspirated front-wheeler!

The Mustang would likely cost around 2.5mil for the base model and around 3mil for the V-8, if they were to bring it here.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Pag dumating ang Mustang dito baka maraming bumili nyan(lalo na yung kapitbahay namin na naka 65 Mustang ang gamit!).Sabi ng taga Ford saakin yung 4.0 V.6(similar engine ng Explorer Eddie Bauer) at yung GT ang lalabas dito.Expect na mura lang to dahil mas friendly ang prices ng U.S made Ford vehicles dito(1.5-2M daw).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    dont even bother with the v6... a mustang is not a mustang without the freakin V8!! hope they release it na less than 2m for the v8 version! this is gonna be kickass finally can woop ricers and posers

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
New Cars for the Philippines 2005