New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex sana, but with your budget, you won't get a decent one.

try to look for a revo, it's the most comfortable among the AUVs.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    revo diesel=) got one, fuel consumption is good

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    salamat mga ka forum....

we are now considering a 2002 model xwind XUV hoping na di magsisi sa huli...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dongbadz View Post
    salamat mga ka forum....

we are now considering a 2002 model xwind XUV hoping na di magsisi sa huli...
    From feedbacks from this forum, crosswind is supposed to be fuel efficent, reliable, durable, indestructible daw ang engine but medyo matagtag ang ride.

How much ba going price ng crosswind ngayon?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pasok na pasok ang 2002 Crosswind sa 500k.

Differences of XUV, XTO and XT, the XUV has a higher ride height, bigger mags and more borloloi. The XTO is good looking, but it has the usual AUV tires and mags. The XT is usually bare, but that depends on the year model.

I'd go for the XTO or XT. The big wheels on the XUV will cost more to replace and they make the ride a little worse. Some people say the XTO and XT ride just as bad, but my Dad's XTO has always seemed to ride nicely to me (I'm an XUVi driver, and I hate the ride).

Save at least another 10,000 in your budget for repairs. This includes a possible power steering leak (Dad got it at 6 years, I think) and radiator problems... we haven't had any on our three units, but others have reported them.

Ingat ka nga lang sa "special color" editions... mas mahal i-repaint kaysa sa mga ordinary Crosswinds... but if it's flawless, ampogi din.

Maganda din ang Revo, and at least the top-of-the-line version doesn't come with the ridiculous "off-road" set-up that the XUV does.

Whatever AUV you get, check the tires. Off-road type tires will last almost forever, up to 150-200k kms. Regular AUV tires will last about as long as car tires, between 50-100k kms, depending on your driving habits. If you can, spend some money on car tires and gas shocks (Rancho, OME, etcetera) to improve ride and handling.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At that budget and the fuel consumption concerns, i'd look at a Crosswind XTO ('01-'02) model. I find the XUV (or the tall- X-winds) a bit more dangerous as they will be more susceptible to roll-over as it wasnt really designed to be that high from the looks (and feel) of it.

Another option is a Revo diesel ('00-'02); that would fall within budget.

If you can find a nice '01 Starex at your budget range then that would fit the bill well.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 500k....il wait for the Toyota Avanza...konti na lang idadagdag mo..brandnew pa..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need Suggestions po... (need bigger vehicle)