New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Kasama ba rush hours? Easy way to pad the hours.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    yes dapat, dahil sa rush hour masusubukan ang palitan ng mga pedal at gear, besides sa traffic din naman sasabak kaya umpisan na masanay 100 hours in edsa

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    but then, who will prove that you've already driven X number of hours and certify it? where should it be gained?

if only the licensing system and traffic rules are implemented properly, a lot of the countries problem will be solved, pati yung away mag-asawa dahil laging late si mister umuwi.
    uhm yung instructor. actually dapat kasama na yan sa curicullum bago magcollege

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dun ka dapat matakot sa driver na tanga.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Regarding age limit. There is no denying that age dulls one skill. Father time is undefeated.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ang dami pang "emergency Control" ilalagay eh kung gunggong talaga Drivers walang mangyayari.

Kung sa automatic lang nahirapan na eh di pag meron pang kung ano ano ilagay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    spot on bro, agree with you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe the OP is a proponent of self driving cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    spot on bro, agree with you.
    sa panahon ngayon lahat gusto gawin auto e, i think pati wipers yata meron na auto? kahit na how easy it is na i-on ang wipers if needed

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What the TS stated is actually true, although sana hindi na lang nya diniin yung tungkol sa gender issue. My opinion on this is that when you "panic" (due to wrong placement of foot to the gas pedal instead of the brake pedal and for whatever reason/s there were), regardless of gender and age and number of years of experience in driving...no one can help you except you "yourself". The sooner you get to your senses the better chances for you to do corrective actions, imho...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    dun ka dapat matakot sa driver na tanga.
    Mas nakakatakot yun tanga na mayabang pa, dami nila ngayon.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I have been involved in my fair share of accidents and near-accidents before. And in my experience, the first and only reaction is to step hard on the brakes. In such situation, I was unable to consider turning the steering wheel or anything else to avoid collision since it all happened very quickly.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast