New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'd get that over the Vios in a heartbeat.

Was it worth it? It's a Brand New car! Not everyone can get that these days.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ang pagsisisihan mo lang naman talaga eh yung mahal na maintenance cost ng Honda. And when you start to notice bird poop-like boils on your bodywork, uh-oh...

Other than that, just enjoy your City. You are lucky enough to have acquired one of the best-engineered cars around. Instead of trying to rue the day you bought it, focus your time on familiarizing yourself with your new car's strengths and weaknesses, so that you can make the most out of it. Dun mo lang talaga masusulit ang binayad mo.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually when I drove it for the first time yesterday, I started to love it. The default speakers sound excellent that I wonder where that bass is coming from.

When I woke up early this morning, there were 3 spots of bird poop! What a nightmare

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hcdangan:
    +1 on the stock speakers. Compared to those on my old car (a 1999 Honda City), the Jazz/City stock speakers sound much, much better. Problema na lang siguro yung bass rattling kapag nilakasan mo nang husto.

Bird guano? Get it off your car ASAP

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I think the Jazz would be more fun but that's just me. The City is a very reliable well engineered car. Mejo mahal lang maintenance. But treat it right and you'll be headache free for years. Congratulations!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
My first car for city driving. Was my money worth it?