New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    seen some M5 already here in the metro. i couldnt even distinguish it from the 5 series if not for the emblems. (well, i wouldnt think a 5-series owner would change his emblems to an M5's just for kicks...hahaha)
    sure ka?

one time pa lang ako nakakita ng M5 here... sobrang rare!

mostly, mga regular 5-series with just an M5 badge ang nakikita ko... tailpipes pa lang eh huli mo na agad.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    onga alam ko isa pa lang M5 dto, tsaka haba msyado ng waiting list nyan kaya i doubt marami nyan dto

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I know of two so far. A silver one (most probably the one you've seen) and a black one with M6 wheels. Expect around five to six M5s in the country by the year's end

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i haven't seen the current gen M5 on the streets of manila yet, but i have seen several previous gen ones.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    meron din M5 owner dto sa pinas, 1 and only hehe
    onga, he post sa motioncars.com handle nya "m5owner"...sosyal

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    He might have seen the new BMW 5 series M sport being offered by BMW phil now. Althought i havn't seen these on the roads yet.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Interlago Blue looks pretty cool on this M5. Nice touch on the 3 tone color combo interior. The M5 from several feet away can be distinguished by its front bumper and lip overhang, rear tailpipes, and ofcourse the M5 emblem. For the price tag of $95K+ I rather get a pre-own 360 Ferrari, thats just me.

-B-

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BHANE
    Interlago Blue looks pretty cool on this M5. Nice touch on the 3 tone color combo interior. The M5 from several feet away can be distinguished by its front bumper and lip overhang, rear tailpipes, and ofcourse the M5 emblem. For the price tag of $95K+ I rather get a pre-own 360 Ferrari, thats just me.

-B-
    "So to mask the horror, they festooned the M5 with a deep chin spoiler, and big exhaust, and M5 badges on every panel" - Jeremy Clarkson

But that's him. But for me, an M5 is like a dream won't come true.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    After 20 years makakabili nako nyan! Ganda!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    whew! hot car!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
My bud's got his new toy - M5