New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrox
    Here's mine..5 months in the making so far and almost done on the outside..
    I have seen these kind of Mustangs (71-73 series) around. The driving position is quite low, small mirrors and an almost totally useless rear windshield (bec. of limited view due to its slope). For sure very difficult to park or back out, but nothing else beats having a muscle car in the garage!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hotrox should show his 69 Mach 1 work in progress! And the new garage work in progress na rin!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I have seen these kind of Mustangs (71-73 series) around. The driving position is quite low, small mirrors and an almost totally useless rear windshield (bec. of limited view due to its slope). For sure very difficult to park or back out, but nothing else beats having a muscle car in the garage!
    Valid observation there but back when I was in high school in the good 'ol USA (70's) this was my ride--a yellow 73 Mach1. Like any car, there are deadspots and quirks but after the 1st few drives and getting adjusted with each other, she was no problem at all. The car was a brute and once you floor the gas pedal, a menacing, gutteral growl came out of her twin pipes. As Turbo said in one of the threads, you gotta experience the thrill and power of a muscle car.

By the way, here's a pic of my 69 Mach 1.......joke....rather what she will look like when I'm done with her in a few months....Shy pa ngayon to show off kasi nakahubad pa eh...hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Musclecar restoration anyone?