New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    try route 66 at the back of sto domingo church. they're good. look for frank koh.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Can I join your muscle car e-group? Or better yet is there a muscle car club here? Sali pls!

I have 2 muscle cars. 1 currently being restored for 2007 car competitions.

Sana meron din tambay night for these muscle / vintage cars similar to the 80's/90's greenhills tambay.
    Hi Thebat,
    PM your email address and will send you invite to egroups. we have already started meeting and sharing info on musclecars...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    try route 66 at the back of sto domingo church. they're good. look for frank koh.
    Frank does good work...the stuff you see at carshows tend to be his work I am led to believe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire View Post
    yung nag-restore kay Otep is not into muscle cars. They are into vintage cars ("40's and '50's).

I guess your best bet is to divide-up the work and have it done in Manila (if you're based here). I made a terrible mistake on having my car restored on a turn-key basis at Bulacan. It was a terrible and very costly mistake......

My thoughts are:

Paint - Alex at roosevelt
    Interior - Kelseat or Leder Interia
    Engine Tuning - DIY (I bought a factory repair manual from the U.S.)
    Underchassis - I'll just go to my favorite shop ERL Motorwerks in P. Tuason
    Trims and detailing - DIY (am into it anyway)
    Hi woodfire,

Have you resumed restoration on your beautiful 67 mustang convertible? Would like to have you join us sometime to show her off.

I take it you have sent her out to a new restoration facility or are doing it yourself?

It feels like i see more classic rides out on the streets and it is always interesting to see one.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    Kahit hindi sila gumawa for us, the people at Route66 still give good advice.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Can I join your muscle car e-group? Or better yet is there a muscle car club here? Sali pls!
    Is there a Muscle Car Club of the Philippines or a Vintage Car Club of the Philippines? Just curious...though i heard something like that from a mechanic way back..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Is there a Muscle Car Club of the Philippines or a Vintage Car Club of the Philippines? Just curious...though i heard something like that from a mechanic way back..
    There is a Vintage car club of the philippines. Ding Jose is the prez. I am a member and can endorse you if you wish. Though i am not that active and just get the updates.

Muscle car club am not so sure as i have just gotten back. I heard that there s a Mustang club. However, another may be able to answer your request. Our egroups is trying to be an online musclecar club

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Mas maganda nga siguro Midinite na mag put-up ka na lang ng dedicated site ng Muscle cars.

Mas madaling magkaintindihan at mas mabilis ang update.

Sali mo ako ha.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Mas maganda nga siguro Midinite na mag put-up ka na lang ng dedicated site ng Muscle cars.

Mas madaling magkaintindihan at mas mabilis ang update.

Sali mo ako ha.
    Will have to investigate paano gagawin yun. Am also from an older era din kasi sa mga computer pero good idea yun. Will check with the younger ones how it is done.

And of course, all interested will be invited to that site.

Pang new year project.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman bigyan tayo ng tsikot ng sariling section for the new year

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Muscle Cars - Who would you recommend for restoration in Manila?