1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    baka naman bigyan tayo ng tsikot ng sariling section for the new year
    +1 ako dyan... hello mga mods! :hi:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    try route 66 at the back of sto domingo church. they're good. look for frank koh.
    I think Frankie is capable because of his passion for cars. I used to race with his Holden almost everyday on our way home in the 70's from UST to Mamonluk Banawe. hehehe He lives in Biak na Bato st.
    As for Alex Isip may bad experience ako dun pajero ko mahal na gawa d pa pantay color nung bangga just let it go and never went back. Imagine sa Cavite ka tapos pagbabalikbalikin ka sa roosvelt. Namimili yata pereho naman perang binayad namin ni Health Sec.Duque pero maganda lumabas ung Z1 nya.
    Last edited by Si 06; December 30th, 2006 at 09:48 PM. Reason: d

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    There are several in mandaluyong - bowtie, oboy reyes, ben lim and yes lito galvez. someone did tell me though that he has a case (just what i heard) against him by one Australian for not having the work done on a car that had been sitting there for X number of years as well. Seems to be a favorite pastime of "restorer" mechanics. plus i heard (again from another source) that lito charges an arm and a leg. these are opinions of others yet it is the reason some have chosen to do restoration themselves. but by all means, i would suggest that the restorer or hobbyist check out the facilities and interview other customers.

also, lito was purported to have spread rumors about another individual to cover up his delinquent restoration according to insiders.

swordman is right, the problem is that many get burnt kaya it discourages people...that is what i don't quite understand.
    just a question , do you have 1st hand experience with lito galvez or all of this is hearsay , remember hearsay cannot stand in court but spreading lies, rumors can get you trouble got it MIDINITE , sorry for late replay

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Muscle Cars - Who would you recommend for restoration in Manila?