New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tsikot peeps! Anyone, anybody who owns muscle cars? I just want to know who are the members. Be it a 'cuda, charger, shelby, bel-air, camaro, stang...etc.

Or project cars, for sale, for trade. etc.

Thanks a lot!

I'll start: Red 1966 Ford Mustang, 6 cylinders, A/T, A/C. Running but still restoring it.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    1968 chevy camaro supersport. 40k pesos, medyo bulok na. ok lang ba yung price o tawaran ko pa? i'll post some pics asap
    Last edited by shizuoka_native; June 13th, 2004 at 05:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    it has a big block chevy v8. medyo kelangan na rin ng restoration

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    66bunny, i have a friend with a restored 1965 ford mustang, may shop sya sa quezon ave, i can refer you to him, nanalo sya sa transhow sa megamall last year,ganda!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako din,.. gusto ko ng muscle cars.. hehe.. saan kaya makakakuha.. para irestore? masakit ba sa ulo parts? where do u get them? mouldings... headlights... etc ecte.. brakepads... oil filters??

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AC,

As the saying goes, "when buying a classic car, buy a box of tylenol also".

Mahirap maghanap ng parts. But that's half the fun, looking for parts and making it work. Along the way you meet a lot of friends. And at the end, they will help you a lot. Last Sunday, a friend gave me his master cylinder. It makes me smile since I got something to mess around for the next weeks.

I don't know, but whenever I see an unrestored car - I see the potential and not the problem.

Gretzy, I talked to him already. I saw his Mustang too. It's beautiful! Napanganga na lang ako. I wish my car will be like that someday. That motivated me a lot.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    shizuoka_native,

Do you have a picture of the Camaro?

Where can I see it?

If you don't want to buy the car, maybe you can point to me where it is.

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have a realtive who collects muscle cars, well specifically mustangs, i think he has three already that he likes to tinker with, althoug iilan lang yung fully restored, what im proud of is that inuwi pa nya from the states yung first ever car nya, 1965 mustang. wow talaga

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    astig! Where can I see one? I plan to get one in the future.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Have you bought the Camaro? Are you still interested?

If you decide to pass, may I know where it is? I am interested with the car. I can give you some incentive.

Thanks. Waiting for you answer.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Muscle Cars!